Contribute
Register

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this wifi adapter before sierra. I installed it with El Capitan and I did not bug anymore. I also did the Sierra 10.12.3 update without bug too and the Bluetooth system preference was very good. I have this bug since I installed a fresh Mac OS 10.12.4. Yes I looked everywhere to try to see the similar bugs but I did not find it. I even reinstalled El Capitan after this bug and everything works fine, I have access to MagicMouse settings without bug of system preferences. There's something wrong with MacOS 10.12.4

i researched a lot around, i think it might know why... can you check if your card is actually Fenvi itself, others are experiencing the same as you which i found on the same forum but different post.

i researched a lot around, i think it might know why... can you check if your card is actually Fenvi itself, others are experiencing the same as you which i found on the same forum but different post.

Hi xxcesarioxx,
Fenvi? What is it?
I also looked everywhere but nothing. What I do not understand is that I do not have this bug neither with El Capitan nor with macOS 10.12.3. This bug appears only with macOS 10.12.4 and only after the installation of clover bootloader. Thanks in any case to have taken your time to understand this bug

Last edited:
Sleep resolved.

what about the GPU fans? they are not working. ):

as well as the temperature stats.

Hi, how do you solve, i have problems to generate SSTD

Error: board-id [Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D] not supported by Kaby Lake – check SMBIOS data / use the -target option

My GPU fans are not working too :/

Hi my setup is as follows
i7 7700K
Gigabyte Z170X DESIGNARE
64GB DDR4 Corsair
EVGA GTX 1060 SSC 6GB

SMBIOS 17.1 (Like you, i think)

THX.

Hi, how do you solve, i have problems to generate SSTD

Error: board-id [Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D] not supported by Kaby Lake – check SMBIOS data / use the -target option

Ignore it.

Ignore it.

Hi, Thanks for the reply, but i think this result isn´t ok

Scope (_PR_) {222 bytes} with ACPI Processor declarations found in DSDT (ACPI 1.0 compliant)
Generating ssdt.dsl for a 'iMac17,1' with board-id [Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D]
Kaby Lake Core i7-7700K processor [0x906E9] setup [0x0402]
With a maximum TDP of 95 Watt, as specified by Intel
Number logical CPU's: 8 (Core Frequency: 4200 MHz)
Number of Turbo States: 3 (4300-4500 MHz)
Number of P-States: 38 (800-4500 MHz)
Injected C-States for CPU0 (C1,C3,C6,C7,C8,C9,C10)
Injected C-States for CPU1 (C1,C2,C3,C6,C7)
Warning: 'cpu-type' may be set improperly (0x0402 instead of 0x0902)
- Clover users should read https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/CPU#cpu_type

What do you think?

THX again.

No idea what you mean by "and come restart bucle"
Your profile does not indicate you own any hardware that this guide would apply to...

Sorry my mistake, and my writing english

i´m working in a new "hacky" my profile is the old one

My setup is as follows
i7 7700K
Gigabyte Z170X DESIGNARE
64GB DDR4 Corsair
EVGA GTX 1060 SSC 6GB

No idea what you mean by "and come restart bucle"

.....i don´t know how do you say, now i take out ssdt.aml from the EFI and computer starts, before with the dsdt.aml in EFI partition, restarts continuously.

Thx again, for your help.

Sorry my mistake, and my writing english

i´m working in a new "hacky" my profile is the old one

My setup is as follows
i7 7700K
Gigabyte Z170X DESIGNARE
64GB DDR4 Corsair
EVGA GTX 1060 SSC 6GB

Your profile must contain details for the system you're asking about.

.....i don´t know how do you say, now i take out ssdt.aml from the EFI and computer starts, before with the dsdt.aml in EFI partition, restarts continuously.

Thx again, for your help.

DSDT has nothing to do with power management.
If you need help...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back