Contribute
Register

New RehabMan kexts/builds/binaries for Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a freshly from a freshly extracted DSDT. I used your repo and did the following patches:

"Fix TNOT Error”
"Fix _PLD Buffer/Package Error”
"Rename GFX0 to IGPU”
"HD3000 High Resolution”
"Brightness Fix (HD3000/HD4000)”
"6-series USB”
Battery ”Sony VAIO S”
"HPET Fix”
"IRQ Fix"
"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"
"OS Check Fix"
"SMBUS Fix"

I did not do Shutdown Fix. If I try, should I use v1 or v2?

Most of the time, Shutdown Fix is not necessary. Quite frankly, I'm not certain of the cases where it must be used... it comes from the collection of patches we use on the ProBook.

In Yosemite the kext cannot examine the DSDT header from ioreg because the ioreg in Yosemite doesn't include the ACPI tables anymore. So, you have to manually select the keyboard layout by injecting RM,oem-table-id in the PS2K device.

So, this is one of the reasons we need to re-patch DSDT as described in sticky guide?

So, this is one of the reasons we need to re-patch DSDT as described in sticky guide?

One of the reasons... and the fact that sometimes kext updates and DSDT patches are inter-dependent. So when there is a large update to many kexts, it is a good idea to get the DSDT patches that match.

Hello RehabMan,
wired question: I have Yosemite on a Lenovo E540 with HD 4600 working.
I need a custom setup: My laptop has a broken display so I only use HDMI, but HDMI works only if I start OS and insert the cable afterwords. there are still some artifacts, but it'ok.

How can I force the output to only HDMI and not internal display?
attached irons.
thank you!

Attachments

• paunIOREG.ioreg
    5 MB · Views: 115
Hello RehabMan,
wired question: I have Yosemite on a Lenovo E540 with HD 4600 working.
I need a custom setup: My laptop has a broken display so I only use HDMI, but HDMI works only if I start OS and insert the cable afterwords. there are still some artifacts, but it'ok.

How can I force the output to only HDMI and not internal display?
attached irons.
thank you!

Try using a desktop ig-platform-id. IGPlatformID is broken in Chimera4, so use a different bootloader such as Chameleon or Clover. Or, you can use DSDT patches to inject an alternate ig-platform-id.

Hello,
On my hackintosh, battery info icon is crosse's with your kext, any solution for me?

my configuration:
clevo w255eg-q , os-x 10.10, bootloader chimera (clover doesn't work),
cordialy.

:eek: ok i'm NOOB ! :D

I never use a dsdt, and, i don't know it.

well, i'm waiting for a valid kext, functionally, like it Mavericks.
(on maveriks i use this kext View attachment 109291 in archive name akku .

You were probably using a rollback AppleACPIPlatform.kext (from Snow Leopard) because since Lion, multi-byte EC access is not supported with the native AppleACPIPlatform.kext.

There may be a patch already in my patch repo for your (unspecified) laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back