Contribute
Register

(NEW) (NO SUCCESS – HELP REQUESTED) Build | GA-Z77N-WIFI| i5-3570| 8GB| Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Sabertooth X79 Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i7-3930K
Graphics
GTX 670 OC 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
(NEW) (NO SUCCESS – HELP REQUESTED) Build | GA-Z77N-WIFI| i5-3570| 8GB| Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Hello everybody!
Hereby I post the process of my Hackintosh building after install drivers from MultiBeast (where I get stuck.) I guess I did something wrong but I do not know what.

If you have had similar problems or you got your building working, let me know please! Your help will be much appreciated!!!

1) Components of my building:
013-lista de componentes.jpg

2) I boot from a PEN DRIEVE which contains Mac OS 10.8 with the following command: “-v -x PCIRootUID=0”:
003-Boot_options.jpg

3) Before install MacOS 10.8 I have formatted the SSD:

004-Formating HDD.jpg005-Installin on SSD.jpg

4) Installing on SSD:

006-Installation starts.jpg

5) After installation is done, I reboot again from the SSD with the same Boot Command: “-v -x PCIRootUID=0”:
007- after install booting.jpg

6) Installing Drivers from MultiBeast (Audio and Network):
008-installationg settings from multibesat.jpg

7) I have chosen the stable Network Driver:

009-drivers multibeast.jpg010-drivers multibeast2.jpg

7) After complete MultiBeast Drivers Installation is mandatory Reboot the system:

011-after reboot after install multibeast.jpg

8) :banghead: That’s the ERROR I get after reboot with Drivers already installed:

012-ERROR BY BOOTING.jpg

[Q-1] If someone have any ideas about how to resolve this issue, please let me know!! Thanks a lot in advance!

Attachments

• 002-Error_After_Multibeast.jpg
    002-Error_After_Multibeast.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 198
Hi: I'm working on a GA-Z77N-WIFI build using similar hardware as you. I used the Realtek - AppleRTL8169 network driver and haven't encountered any network problems (at least not yet).

Hi: I'm working on a GA-Z77N-WIFI build using similar hardware as you. I used the Realtek - AppleRTL8169 network driver and haven't encountered any network problems (at least not yet).

Thanks a lot!
I will try, as far as I know the graphic card included with my micro is not supported (HD 2500)
I am waiting for a PCI one I order yesterday

Regards

Did you change anything in the moterboards BIOS? I have the same motherboard with F3 BIOS at default settings. Just changed the SATA setting from IDE to AHCI.

I didn't use the PCIRoot and -v -x bootoptions, but installed ML straight away.

After running MultiBeast my graphics are detected as HD4000 with 512 MB. I use a i7-3770K by the way, but the i5-3570 should have the same graphics.

I use 8 GB of Corsair Vengeance LP memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back