HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was checking out The Verge's post on the new Mac Pro, and they have a nice little intro video. In the vid, they pan by the About this Mac area real quick- I managed to grab a screenshot:
Screen Shot 2013-12-19 at 1.55.42 PM.jpg
Mac Pro

Processor: 3 Ghz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
Memory: 64 GB 1867 Mhz DDR ECC
Graphics: AMD FirePro D700 6144MB
Serial Number:
Software: OS X 10.9 (13A4023)​

Source:
http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/19/5227466/the-new-mac-pro-2013-hands-on

Let the games begin ! :twisted:

tony which amd cards support for hackintosh

Don't you believe a word of it!!!

Today the new Mac Pros have appeared on the UK Apple store and come in either 3.7GHZ Quad or 3.5GHZ 6-Core models.

Could this be some pre-production model?

Seems a bit hobbled if so.

Also they are quoting delivery as being February next year.

:)

I don't understand Apple policy...they made a "beautiful" to see mac pro...black small fast (expansive!!!!!!!!)....but what is the sense to create a so beautiful mac with not enough room for internal hds??? A flash memory of 1tb can be enough for someone...but for example for musicians that needs more hd space and speed to load and restore samples, plugins etc....?!?!
And IMHO i think that to have on the desk such "beautiful" black box with 2 or 3 external storage peripheral is not properly a concept of "innovation"!

The black color kills the MAC feeling and I think it's ugly as hell. The fact that the outer shell is plastic is also not by Apple standard. The only reason I want a newer Macbook or Mac pro is the aluminum shell. Steve Jobs would not have approved the plastic outer shell. I feel that Apple will not come up with anything "new" after this.

The black color kills the MAC feeling and I think it's ugly as hell. The fact that the outer shell is plastic is also not by Apple standard. The only reason I want a newer Macbook or Mac pro is the aluminum shell. Steve Jobs would not have approved the plastic outer shell. I feel that Apple will not come up with anything "new" after this.

It's actually more of a Space Gray like the iPhone / iPad color. The cover is made out of
Aluminum as well, see the pic below.

TRS 2013-12-19 at 6.15.39 PM.jpg
Click on photo to enlarge

Most pictures on the internet of the Mac Pro are deceiving (even those on the Apple site) and make it
look like shiny black plastic. The only plastic in the packaging it comes in is the clear plastic
protective wrap on the outside of the MP itself. How else would it get an EPEAT gold rating ?

Does this mean we'll see some guides for E5 CPUs builds soon? Been trying to get my dual E5 machine working properly for over a month now! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back