Contribute
Register

New install for ASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 w/i7-13700K CPU

Can also confirm this works on your old 0.9.0 EFI folder with no issues :) thanks for your work. You’re a life saver for me and my business. ❤️❤️❤️
Ahhhh - you’re so sweet….

Did anyones sleep stop working with this build? for some reason my system will not go into sleep mode - not even for a second and then wake back up - the system screen just goes black but the system never enters sleep mode? Does anybody have an idea what to check?

Did anyones sleep stop working with this build? for some reason my system will not go into sleep mode - not even for a second and then wake back up - the system screen just goes black but the system never enters sleep mode? Does anybody have an idea what to check?
Mine did once, a full power off and unplug fixed it (After I did a reinstall that didn't!).

There are a few reasons for sleep not working. Question, did it ever sleep and power back up correctly?

There are a few reasons for sleep not working. Question, did it ever sleep and power back up correctly?
yes, was working for the last several months, then the last upgrades it stopped somewhere?

Back