Contribute
Register

New install for ASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 w/i7-13700K CPU

Can you share your current config so I can compare?
Sorry it took so long - attached is the EFI zipped. Normal entries changed to protect the innocent :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 148
I see OC 0.9.2 was released now too, will update and test...
ok, did you comare our two configs? When I swapped out my 5700XT with the 6800XT it reported it correctly - you have a manual entry i belive? Can you make yours detect it correctly?

I just added them manually so they show up in the PCI section...
Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 18.27.10.png

OC 0.9.2 seems to work fine so far.

MrMinimizer. ,​

i wanted to ask if you Ever tried to get Bluetooth working ? Ive been tryino every plugin combo i can find with no luck, even USB bluetooths and apple Bluetooth is no longer working, i hate to bother you i was just curious if you had any ideas ?

MrMinimizer. ,​

i wanted to ask if you Ever tried to get Bluetooth working ? Ive been tryino every plugin combo i can find with no luck, even USB bluetooths and apple Bluetooth is no longer working, i hate to bother you i was just curious if you had any ideas ?
I really dont use any bt devices but my continuity and handoff work flawless

I have since picked up a Fenvi T919, So now I am fully featured. Though I was considering changing my 6900 XT out for a 6950 XT. But then there’s the issue of modding the config to make it possible to use it…. Think I will just keep with the RedDevil 6900XT I have LOL! @MrMinimizer, thanks once again for the config.

I have since picked up a Fenvi T919, So now I am fully featured. Though I was considering changing my 6900 XT out for a 6950 XT. But then there’s the issue of modding the config to make it possible to use it…. Think I will just keep with the RedDevil 6900XT I have LOL! @MrMinimizer, thanks once again for the config.
Thank you
I went from a 5700xt to 6800xt and didn’t a change anything in the configs - it just worked - guessing the more compatible the card is improves your chances of it working out of the box! Good luck!

I have the 6800 XT, too. I installed Ventura 13.4 (OC 0.9.2) on new system (Asus Rog Strix z790-h i9 139000K 128GB DDR5 RAM Radeon 6800 XT) but after the installation, the screen remains black on the login screen. I have reviewed your EFI all the things that need to be done are the same.

For Navi21, agdpmod=pikera and Lilu ve Whatevergreen kext should have been enough. I was not having any problems in Big Sur. Anyone have an idea about this? or any solution?

thanks

Last edited:
Back