Contribute
Register

New install for ASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 w/i7-13700K CPU

thank you, I don't have much knowledge, I can't do it, but I installed it with ready-made efi. but i want to use dual gpu. so i use it if nvidia gpu disabled config is shared in ready
you can't use dual GPU as your nvidia is not supported, you will need to do the patch, by finding your ACPI path and the use the provided SSDT and make the amendment as required

you can't use dual GPU as your nvidia is not supported, you will need to do the patch, by finding your ACPI path and the use the provided SSDT and make the amendment as required
I do not have the knowledge to prepare a patch myself, unfortunately, thank you for your interest.

I used Catalina to map mine as there is no 15 port limit as the XhciPortLimit Quirk still works on it, this is what I finished up with, all the external ports work and I have disabled the internal one so it doesn't interfere with sleep on macOS...View attachment 565258
After mapping did you update to Monterey or Ventura?

I do not have the knowledge to prepare a patch myself, unfortunately, thank you for your interest.
Without the knowledge of how a hackintosh works, it will be very hard to maintain/troubleshoot your build even if you get a working EFI. It took me about 4 months of researching and a lot of reading before I even tried making my own EFI. All you need is available on the web. Don’t give up.

While restarting the motherboard, the BIOS drum light is on for a long time, can anyone fix it?

Mine takes a long time to boot too

Back