hd4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

i am very new in this and am having a problem when booting into the password screen. My screen gets messed up and then when I disconnect and connect HDMI cable again everything is fine. I am using Gigabyte GA Z77 D3H motherboard with integrated graphics.

Thanks for help!

No, I have done multibeast DSDT free, following guide on:

http://lifehacker.com/5841604/the-always-up+to+date-guide-to-building-a-hackintosh

All stays fine even if go into sleep mode. It happens only at reboot or starting after shutdown.

hmmm weird. look i bought a new tv thats now connected on my hackintosh through the HDMI and for a few days it would ask me if the tv was actually connected on a pc and it would mess up with my screen till i said yes. but then i noticed i could make it to not ask anymore so i think thats what is going on there. btw have you set shared memory to 64Mb?

i am very new in this and am having a problem when booting into the password screen. My screen gets messed up and then when I disconnect and connect HDMI cable again everything is fine. I am using Gigabyte GA Z77 D3H motherboard with integrated graphics.
See Intel HD 4000 Troubleshooting Tips

If still having problems, i solved it by making boot 1080p. You can put a line in your boot on your own, or just click "1080p boot" (or fullhd boot, don't know exactly from the top of my head) if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back