Contribute
Register

Need help with the Yosemite Installation(Unibeast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i think i will check it out. It's kinda weird. I changed some USB Settings in BIOS and now i haven't get a crackle noise in like 10 minutes, and i has been playing non stop now.

Well, it's weird.

BTW, a friend has exactly the same specifications then me and he has the same Audio Interface too, and he's running Yosemite Hackintosh without complications?

EDIT: Argh, there came the crackling noise.

If your friend has same MoB , CPU, etc and installed same Yosemite Hackintosh and getting the USB device working, he/she is your best resource to know how he/she did it. Try that and if you succeed , please come back here and post those steps for the good of all.

I hated to tell you to buy and install a PCIE card but I had no other easier options for you.

If I were you I would get all the BIOS settiongs from your friend, his chameleon.plist entries and Kexts in his Extensions folder.
Good luck

With all available data so far and your intense desire to get your USB Musical device working really fast , my best suggestion is installing an ad-on PCIE USB card. I believe the following works in Yosemite. But you need to read in depth. I just looked at it very rapidly:

http://www.sonnettech.com/product/allegro_express_usb.html

Well.. Look at this! This is the info about the "Forte Control". Forte Control is the software and drivers that forte(the audio interface) is communicating with. It says: "Errors: 3250489". Check the files.

I send the textsample file to! Check it please.
The textfile: http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/2btyTUXA/file.html

Skärmavbild 2015-06-16 kl. 21.28.35.png

If your friend has same MoB , CPU, etc and installed same Yosemite Hackintosh and getting the USB device working, he/she is your best resource to know how he/she did it. Try that and if you succeed , please come back here and post those steps for the good of all.

I hated to tell you to buy and install a PCIE card but I had no other easier options for you.

If I were you I would get all the BIOS settiongs from your friend, his chameleon.plist entries and Kexts in his Extensions folder.
Good luck

We has already try it. Well, he just installed Yosemite with UniBeast, then he installed Forte Control and it worked. BUT he has not installed any intergrated audio drivers/kexts, and i have done it. So how to delete them then? The chameleon.plist looks like mine, and we're using the same bootflags.

We has already try it. Well, he just installed Yosemite with UniBeast, then he installed Forte Control and it worked. BUT he has not installed any intergrated audio drivers/kexts, and i have done it. So how to delete them then? The chameleon.plist looks like mine, and we're using the same bootflags.

he has not installed any intergrated audio drivers/kexts, and i have done it. So how to delete them then?
There is no Multibeast menu /tool to uninstall any drivers . You need to do manually.

To delete any drivers (kexts in Mac talk) you have installed, go to Multibeast and check the "name" of the kext you had installed from the Drivers menu and sub-menu.

Then Go to /System/Library/Extension of your Yosemite HDD.

Find that "named" .kext
Right Click named.kext>Send to Trash

Download and Install Kext Wizard
Run Kext Wizard>Maintanace> under
[check ] System/Library/Extensions

[check] Repair Permissions and
[Check] Rebuild cache
>Execute

There is no Multibeast menu /tool to uninstall any drivers . You need to do manually.

To delete any drivers (kexts in Mac talk) you have installed, go to Multibeast and check the "name" of the kext you had installed from the Drivers menu and sub-menu.

Then Go to /System/Library/Extension of your Yosemite HDD.

Find that "named" .kext
Right Click named.kext>Send to Trash

Download and Install Kext Wizard
Run Kext Wizard>Maintanace> under
[check ] System/Library/Extensions

[check] Repair Permissions and
[Check] Rebuild cache
>Execute

I fixed it. No Crackling sound. CPU Failures. :)

I fixed it. No Crackling sound. CPU Failures. :)

How did you do that? Did that fix your Yosemite HDD Reboot problem without the Installer too?

I am very happy for you.

• What did you mean by CPU failure. I did not understand that one. Did you mean the Intel Processor failed?

How did you do that? Did that fix your Yosemite HDD Reboot problem without the Installer too?

I am very happy for you.

• What did you mean by CPU failure. I did not understand that one. Did you mean the Intel Processor failed?

To be honest. It just got better a while... I could play without crackles in like 15 minutes, then when i wrote that post, it started to crackle. It has never took 15 mins to get to the crackle point before. So i got pissed, went to bed. I installed the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement...

To be honest, i'm very ****ing pissed. I really need to get this work. I'm sitting and reading around but no answers. Contacted Focusrite support, but they say me to send the "About This Mac, System Report" file saved down. I don't know if i can do it, you know. ;)

But yeah. I don't know. Look at this pictures! What errors is it and how do i fix it?

20150617_003746.jpg20150617_003748.jpg

And could you tell me how to do some process priority in OS X?

Thanks in advance!

I am very happy for you.

BTW, i did the "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Repair Disk Permissions" under Disk Utilites. And it wa a lot who got fixed tho. One thing..

What is this meant?
Warning: The SUID-File "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent" has been changed and won't repair.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back