Contribute
Register

Need help with the Yosemite Installation(Unibeast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While in Multibeast try reinstalling Chimera.
In Chimera 7.3 go toBootloaders and check Chimera v4.1.0 and Build>Install at the same time as the Audio >HDEnabler>Option

Still no bootloader wich pops up when i'm plugin' out my USB-Drive... :(

Is this **** interesting for you for something?
Skärmavbild 2015-06-15 kl. 00.02.26.png

What? Also, the intergrated soundcard on the motherboard works fine. It's my external Audio Interface wich runs on USB who starts crackling after a while, and it doesn't in other os. I will reinstall Chimera v4.1.0 again. :)

I understand USB is the Interface that connects your Audio device to the Motherboard.

If the Motherboard does not have an Audio chip on board or an Audio add-on card in its PCI or PCIE slot, how can the system help to record or replay sound through another device connected to its Motherboard's BUS USB/PCI/PCIE of present day Main boards?
I am no expert on Audio , and I can be wrong.

By the way, please verify your BIOS settings to make sure they are all appropriate. Time and again I have seen Previously selected settings changing during a long troubleshoot including multiple power/On Off change of hardware etc.

Another thing I do is to RESET CMOS on the MoBo just in case the BIOS settings saved are the wrong Ones. In this case after CMOS Reset> Load Optimized BIOS Defaults and then set up BIOS Settings options for OSX install.

This is like triple checking if something does not work as supposed to be. Often the cause is human error and not device problem!

I understand USB is the Interface that connects your Audio device to the Motherboard.

If the Motherboard does not have an Audio chip on board or an Audio add-on card in its PCI or PCIE slot, how can the system help to record or replay sound through another device connected to its Motherboard's BUS USB/PCI/PCIE of present day Main boards?

By the way, please verify your BIOS settings to make sure they are all appropriate. Time and again I have seen Previously selected settings changing during a long troubleshoot including multiple power/On Off change of hardware etc.

Another thing I do is to RESET CMOS on the MoBo just in case the BIOS settings saved are the wrong Ones. In this case after CMOS Reset> Load Optimized BIOS Defaults and then set up BIOS Settings options for OSX install.

This is like triple checking if something does not work as supposed to be. Often the cause is human error and not device problem!

Where to do a CMOS Reset? Or, HOW? In OSX or in the BIOS settings?
I pressed "Default Settings", and reseted the BIOS and set things up for OSX things.

Still no bootloader wich pops up when i'm plugin' out my USB-Drive... :(

Is this **** interesting for you for something?
View attachment 140955

Still no bootloader wich pops up when i'm plugin' out my USB-Drive.

I am really sorry, I couldn't understand this.

Are you saying you are not finding your MacintoshHD when you press the Hotkey for Boot options during reboot?

Or

are you saying you can see both drives your HDD as non UEFI SSD and your USB as a USB FD

but

if you choose the Hard disk on port 0 it does not advance the screen
if you choose the Hard disk on port 0 it does not display any error on screen

You have to then
select your USB Installer
to get to Chimera Boot menu where you see both drives.

I don't know what the HW Monitor display means. I did not see gross CPU overheating. You need to know the normal ranges for the hardware to interpret the data. I don't know.

****, it still starts crackling. And you can record stuff with a USB Audio Interface... And still no Bootloader wich pops up. I'm getting pissed.. :( Why is it ****ing up?

I am really sorry, I couldn't understand this.

Are you saying you are not finding your MacintoshHD when you press the Hotkey for Boot options during reboot?

Or

are you saying you can see both drives your HDD as non UEFI SSD and your USB as a USB FD

but

if you choose the Hard disk on port 0 it does not advance the screen
if you choose the Hard disk on port 0 it does not display any error on screen

You have to then
select your USB Installer
to get to Chimera Boot menu where you see both drives.

I don't know what the HW Monitor display means. I did not see gross CPU overheating. You need to know the normal ranges for the hardware to interpret the data. I don't know.

Okey. So i can see all my Hard disks. BUT even if my SSD wich Yosemite is installed on is set as the first priority boot disk and device isn't it a bootloader wich pops up when i don't have my USB-Drive inserted, cuz i'm getting stuck at the BIOS start screen with the "ASUS" logo and "Press Del or F2 to open bios". That's what i'm saying. So i need to have my USB Flash Drive inserted into a USB port to even get up the bootloader.

This then. Do you think i should add/delete something here?
Skärmavbild 2015-06-15 kl. 00.42.37.png

Where to do a CMOS Reset? Or, HOW? In OSX or in the BIOS settings?
I pressed "Default Settings", and reseted the BIOS and set things up for OSX things.

CMOS Reset is through Motherboard.
It is a hardware reset either by a push switch or through a Jumper

Pleaese read your MoBo Manual and its illustrations to locate the CMOS Jumper pins if the MoBo does not have a separate easy to use Push button.

On your MoBo is a Coin battery[Lith or Nick cad] that provides constant Power to volatile CMOS Chip that stores all the settings you have chosen through BIOS settings. During hardware changes/ possible for CMOS corruption. Easiest example is wrong time date on Bios Settings.

If there are wrong settings stored > Wrong things happen during boot

CMOS RESET> takes off Power on CMOS Chip> all the settings we created are deleted for a fresh restart

Process done on the Jumper per Motherboard Manual. Read on CMOS setup and do EXACTLY as instructed -ALL STEPS EXACTLY

Then on reboot Load Default BIOS > then go and select all the Options like for SATA Controller>>AHCI , and all the ones you have done before Installation.

CMOS Reset is through Motherboard.
It is a hardware reset either by a push switch or through a Jumper

Pleaese read your MoBo Manual and its illustrations to locate the CMOS Jumper pins if the MoBo does not have a separate easy to use Push button.

On your MoBo is a Coin battery[Lith or Nick cad] that provides constant Power to volatile CMOS Chip that stores all the settings you have chosen through BIOS settings. During hardware changes/ possible for CMOS corruption. Easiest example is wrong time date on Bios Settings.

If there are wrong settings stored > Wrong things happen during boot

CMOS RESET> takes off Power on CMOS Chip> all the settings we created are deleted for a fresh restart

Process done on the Jumper per Motherboard Manual. Read on CMOS setup and do EXACTLY as instructed -ALL STEPS EXACTLY

Then on reboot Load Default BIOS > then go and select all the Options like for SATA Controller>>AHCI , and all the ones you have done before Installation.

Found this.
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/clear-cmos-asus-motherboard-53182.html

Will do it tomorrow. The time here in Sweden is 1:00 AM.

Attachments

• CMOS Reset on Asus MoBo.jpg
    CMOS Reset on Asus MoBo.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 92
OK Good night .
Here is what you should do to Reset CMOS on your MoB.
See attached MoBO drawing as an image with instructions printed on it as JPG

I will take a look at the or.chameleon.Boot.plist you had uploaded.

Didn't get better after that.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back