Contribute
Register

Need help with finishing touches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not really affecting performance as far as i can tell, unless it's the cause of the screensaver issue. Windows works fine, can play most any game on high or ultra high. I can live with it but it's just weird being literally the only person with this problem...

The screensaver issue is unbearable though.

Did reading on the sleep crash, and found my darkwake isn't set to anything, so I'll try messing with that to see if that helps with the sleeping KP.

Not sure how stable the Nvidia Web Drivers are. Sleep on Z97 is hit and miss and its not Native Hardware.

Okay... I guess I'm back where I started then. Thanks for all the help! Sorry it's been such a dragged out process ><

Sorry I'm just out of ideas. Ioreg looks fine so does KextStat.

Sorry I'm just out of ideas. Ioreg looks fine so does KextStat.
My only other thought is - could it be HWSensors kexts messing with the graphs? I could remove them. Heck I might throw in a second drive and just install my stuff from scratch and go step by step installing stuff.

Do you think it'd be prudent to ask Pike or Toleda? (Last I saw Pike left the hackintosh community altogether...?)

My only other thought is - could it be HWSensors kexts messing with the graphs?

Do you think it'd be prudent to ask Pike or Toleda? (Last I saw Pike left the hackintosh community altogether...?)

I use Rehabmans version of HW kexts which can be found on his Fork. I have requested some more help. However to me Powermanagement looks fine maybe Powermanagement may require patching.

Check Activity Monitor to see if you have a process using excessive CPU resources.

Am i correct in saying that Powermanagement looks fine in ioreg? What do you think?

Guys, its.... it's my keyboard?? I'm using a kbparadise v60 keyboard, hooked to a USB hub which is then hooked to the motherboard. (I have three hubs; two USB 3, one USB 2. Wacom adapter, SD card adapter, mouse, keyboard, DAC, two external DVD drives)

I unplugged everything, the frequency started fluctuating. Plugged the keyboard back in, it pegged at 4.36ghz again. In the last screen shot, the only thing I have plugged into my computer is an old Apple USB keyboard and my RAT 7 mouse.

Does it look normal now? It's still not dropping low but its a heck of an improvement.

Any how - here's the screen shots showing what the highest usage items were. You guys don't know how thankful I am!

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 4.46.55 PM (2).png
Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 4.48.39 PM (2).png
Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 4.48.43 PM (2).png
Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 4.49.03 PM.png

Guys, its.... it's my keyboard?? I'm using a kbparadise v60 keyboard, hooked to a USB hub which is then hooked to the motherboard. (I have three hubs; two USB 3, one USB 2. Wacom adapter, SD card adapter, mouse, keyboard, DAC, two external DVD drives)

I unplugged everything, the frequency started fluctuating. Plugged the keyboard back in, it pegged at 4.36ghz again. In the last screen shot, the only thing I have plugged into my computer is an old Apple USB keyboard and my RAT 7 mouse.

Does it look normal now? It's still not dropping low but its a heck of an improvement.

Any how - here's the screen shots showing what the highest usage items were. You guys don't know how thankful I am!

View attachment 253441 View attachment 253442 View attachment 253443 View attachment 253444

Looks better yep. Can't see how a keyboard can cause high CPU usage tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back