Contribute
Register

[NEED HELP] Sabertooth z77, i7 3770, GTX 680, Yosemite 10.10.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is an on-board and how would I be able to connect my monitors to it? I can take pictures if you would like.

Your board doesn't have on-board connectors for the integrated graphics ?

I honestly do not know what that means I'm sorry. I'm not that familiar with some computer terms but here's a pic of what they are connected to.
IMG_2136.jpg

I honestly do not know what that means I'm sorry. I'm not that familiar with some computer terms but here's a pic of what they are connected to.
View attachment 127325

Next to your network connector is a port marked HDMI - That is the on-board graphics connector.

Do you have integrated graphics enabled or disabled in your BIOS ?

I have nothing connected to the on-board. Also I think my integrated graphics are disabled. I read up that iGPU Multi-Monitor on asus uefi bios utility is the integrated graphics and it's disabled.
IMG_2137.jpg

I have nothing connected to the on-board. Also I think my integrated graphics are disabled. I read up that iGPU Multi-Monitor on asus uefi bios utility is the integrated graphics and it's disabled.
View attachment 127326

I am trying to establish if your operating system installation is ok.

I think that the problem might be with your graphics card.

Forget about multi-monitors - Disconnect both from your graphics card and connect one to the HDMI port next to your network connector.

See if you can boot like that.

my monitor doesn't turn on now that I connected one to the on-board.

my monitor doesn't turn on now that I connected one to the on-board.

Then connect back to the graphics card.

Can you boot from your USB flash drive - The Unibeast one ?

yes I have no problem with booting from the unibeast usb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back