GTX 680
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey!

First off I'd like to clarify that I am new to this, but I have been trying all week to get this working so I do know some of the basics. I have a sabertooth z77, i7 3770 and a GTX 680. I used Vosster's guide (http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-builds/64023-success-sabertooth-z77-i7-3770k-gtx-680-mavericks.html) and everything worked fine. After I installed multibeast, selected the options provided in Vosster's guide, installed, then rebooted, I kept getting stuck at smc successfully initialized. The only way it would boot up is if I used -x . I haven't tried all the boot flags but the ones I have tried didn't work. Would anyone be able to guide me on how I would be able to fix this and boot without always using -x ?
Any support is greatly appreciated since my job depends on this computer working.

Sincerely,
Denni :D

Hey!

First off I'd like to clarify that I am new to this, but I have been trying all week to get this working so I do know some of the basics. I have a sabertooth z77, i7 3770 and a GTX 680. I used Vosster's guide (http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-builds/64023-success-sabertooth-z77-i7-3770k-gtx-680-mavericks.html) and everything worked fine. After I installed multibeast, selected the options provided in Vosster's guide, installed, then rebooted, I kept getting stuck at smc successfully initialized. The only way it would boot up is if I used -x . I haven't tried all the boot flags but the ones I have tried didn't work. Would anyone be able to guide me on how I would be able to fix this and boot without always using -x ?
Any support is greatly appreciated since my job depends on this computer working.

Boot with -v and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Hey!

Sincerely,
Denni :D
Double check your GPU specs. You might need to install nVidia Web drivers for your GPU.

here you go :D
IMG_2134.jpg

Just tried that and got stuck at the same spot
IMG_2135.jpg
First monitor is connected by DVI to DVI
Second monitor is connected by HDMI to HDMI

connected to the graphics card

what is an on-board and how would I be able to connect my monitors to it? I can take pictures if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back