GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everybody

The last days I've read post by post but didn't come to a solution.

-I've made an working USB stick with Unibeast for El Capitan (tested on other computers)
-But on my Computer the Stick doesn't boot.
-It jumps directly into Windows 10 booting
-Can you Help me with the right Bios/UEFI Settings to get this booting?

I would be totally thankfull for your help because the last days I've been reading post by post but nothing works, and I did not find any (working) tutorial for preinstallation settings for my Mobo.

Thank You!

PS:My Specs:
-Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
-Intel i5 2500k
-Nvidia GTX 670
-1 HDD 1TB (With Windows 10)
-1 empty 1TB SSHD (for OSX El Capitan)

PSS: Sorry for my bad English, I'm German! ;)

I haven't used your kind of board, but...

Sometimes your BIOS has settings for which devices to boot from (e.g. USB, LAN, CD/DVD, etc.) and you should make sure USB boot is allowed.

Then your BIOS probably has a hotkey (often F10 or F12 but it varies) to push during boot to select a device to boot from. So push that key, and from the list of available boot devices, select UEFI:YourUSBDrive (if this is a UEFI install) or just YourUSBDrive (if this is a Legacy install) and then you should get the Clover menu.

First thanks.
I will try but I think that USB Boot is enabled because I can boot an UBUNTU stick.
So I think there must be another reason.
I think my problem is located anywhere around theese steps because I dont know if my system has theese functions and how to disable for example Secure Boot for my Mobo there is no option in the UEFI Steup.

Points 1-3 are totally easy but then I get lost...

Thanks for your help.

Finally there are no options like theese you described.
so it would be great if anyone can help me to get this work. :)

Try this:

Your BIOS probably has a hotkey (often F10 or F12 but it varies) to push during boot to select a device to boot from. So push that key, and from the list of available boot devices, select UEFI:YourUSBDrive (if this is a UEFI install) or just YourUSBDrive (if this is a Legacy install) and then you should get the Clover menu.

thank you,
this helped a lot now I'm getting into clover Boot menu.
But there's another problem ahead.
When I choose to boot from the USB the Apple Logo appears stays there for "a minute" and then my computer is rebooting and this ends again in clover menu!

What should I try now?

But first thank you for your time and effort helping me.

;)

You may need to boot with nv_disable=1 (I'm not sure whether the GTX 670 is supported natively).

If that doesn't help, hit space bar from the Clover menu and select verbose boot and post a photo of the screen just before the restart.

You may need to boot with nv_disable=1 (I'm not sure whether the GTX 670 is supported natively).

If that doesn't help, hit space bar from the Clover menu and select verbose boot and post a photo of the screen just before the restart.

GTX670 works native. No need to use nv_disable=1. Make sure that inject nvidia is false not true.

Stuck at Apple Logo

I'm pretty sure that nvidia inject is false but ill check it!

And im gonna try this verbose option.

thanks

I've tried.
nvidia inject is false.
And I dont know exactly how to enter verbose mode.
When i hit spacebar it's like I'm clicking on the highlighted object.
And when I tried boot arg: -v there is only one "freezed" '-' in the upper left corner and nothing happens.
And can anyone tell me what it means that there is a bootflag like 'dart=0'?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back