Contribute
Register

Native Support in Mountain Lion- Ivy Bridge, HD 4000, GeForce 6xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found out that, when I see the distorted image, if I disconnect the displayport plug from the computer and then connect it again (hot plug), I get full 2560x1440 resolution HD 4000 with QE/CI.
If anybody finds a better solution, please let us know!
BTW: I'm using a i7 3770K with the P8Z77-v LE.

Hi,

At the chimera boot screen enter this flag

¨Graphics Mode¨=¨2560x1440x32¨

Can someone with luck of getting 680 up & go, please tell what they did?

I set my RAM to XMS Profile 1 in the UEFI- then I get the higher performance of 1600 ram. ;)

Yes, you have nice RAM (drool...), however, I was able to get 14,790 with my GA-Z77X-UD5H + 3770K with only 1600MHz RAM... and not even particularly low latency (10,10,10,24, I think).

@vkfresh, If you're only getting 12-13K in GeekBench, you're definitely leaving some performance on the table somewhere. IIRC, I was seeing those sorts of speed when my Turbo was not working, so you might want to verify that it is. Let's carry on the investigation here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-tuning/58288-i7-3770k-ga-z77x-ud5h-share-your-best-practices.html and see if we can find your missing performance!

I think my GTX 560 TI is native now. Just made a unibeast usb stick, and everything just worked.. I though I got native ethernet, but not after the installation of Multibeast. But no problems from here.. As of now.

Please help me installing

I set my RAM to XMS Profile 1 in the UEFI- then I get the higher performance of 1600 ram. ;)

Hey i am a fresher to all this.... Will be highly grateful if you help me out...
I have a Dell Inspiron 15R n5010 Laptop...Intel Core i3 processor with 4GB RAM and 500GB Hard disk..There is no special or extra graphics card in my laptop... Is my laptop compatible for OS X Mountain Lion??? And what more hardware specifications do i need??? And help me with installing with possible..I dont know anything about it.. Please...

Have you tried the display port? Just saying. Cos nvidia's triple screen setup uses DVI,DVI, DP, with HDMI as an additional screen. Thinking about a GTX690 for my build as well.

Higher performance setting

Tony- How is that done? Is that a Multibeast option?

Guess I'll stick with my 570

Attachments

• HeavenBench_7-28-12.tiff
    127 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back