Contribute
Register

nⓩxtMac Pro - i9-9900k - Gigabyte Aorus z390 Pro - macOS Mojave - Sapphire Vega 64 Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear MESwan, this is one of the greatest tutorials I've seen!
Because apple hasn't released a reasonable upgrade for iMac I'm planning to build my own hackintosh (it will be my 3rd one).
I'm planning to choose the same motherboard (it has some nice features + you provide the EFI folder which will make my life much easier). Please tell me, do you think that Gigabyte Vega 64 and G.SKILL 32GB 3600MHz CL17 memory are compatible with hackintosh?

Dear MESwan, this is one of the greatest tutorials I've seen!
Because apple hasn't released a reasonable upgrade for iMac I'm planning to build my own hackintosh (it will be my 3rd one).
I'm planning to choose the same motherboard (it has some nice features + you provide the EFI folder which will make my life much easier). Please tell me, do you think that Gigabyte Vega 64 and G.SKILL 32GB 3600MHz CL17 memory are compatible with hackintosh?
I’m running Vega 64 and this evening will install 2nd Vega 64. FCPX heavy user. Thus the dual Vegas. My single Vega works flawlessly. I hope to change my memory also today from 2133MHz to 3200MHz. Keeping it at 32GB.

I’m running Vega 64 and this evening will install 2nd Vega 64. FCPX heavy user. Thus the dual Vegas. My single Vega works flawlessly. I hope to change my memory also today from 2133MHz to 3200MHz. Keeping it at 32GB.
Thanks! Will go with that setup, such a shame we still can't use RTX GPUs with Mojave

hello all,

I'm new to Hackintosh, could somebody explain how to input these in Clover:
• Boot:
· Darkwake=0 dart=0 -rad24 UseKernelCache=No - lilubetaall

Darkwake=0 and dart=0 I have found where to, but not the last ones: -rad24 UseKernelCache=No - lilubetaall
Should I input these two lines in custom flags:

-rad24 UseKernelCache=No
- lilubetaall

it's unclear to me
Thanks for your help, any fursther help with setting up my config will be much appreciated, I really am a noob when it come to Hackintosh!

My config is:
MOBO: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro
CPU: i9 9900K
COOLING: MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB
GPU: GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6Go
RAM: 2x 16Go DDR4 HYPERX Predator 3000MHz
DRIVES: 2x Samsung 970 EVO 500Go
PSU: OCZ ModXstream-Pro 700W-ATX12V - 80PLUS
CASE: Zalman Z9 PLUS + NZXT SENTRY 2 TOUCH SCREEN

Attachments

• Aerocampro_Capture- 2018-12-30 at 17.40.36.jpg
    Aerocampro_Capture- 2018-12-30 at 17.40.36.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 83
I guess this is correct (in attachment)
Has anyone here the same config I have with an Nvidia GPU that could help me?
Thanks

Attachments

• Aerocampro_Capture- 2018-12-30 at 17.59.44.jpg
    Aerocampro_Capture- 2018-12-30 at 17.59.44.jpg
    875.6 KB · Views: 96
I guess this is correct (in attachment)
Has anyone here the same config I have with an Nvidia GPU that could help me?
Thanks

I don't think you can use Nvidia with Mojave. Are you using High Sierra?

thanks for your answer tdcam :)
Well, I decided to go with Mojave because of this tutorial, but I may as well go with Sierra or High Sierra (actually preferably Sierra). Any idea of how to succeed with my config?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back