Graphics
?. Old Nvidia.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everybody! My name is Oliver and this is my first post! I am pretty sure I died today when I actually got my Hackintosh running. I have 2 monitors connected. Whenever I boot up my machine, the right monitor starts loading. At about 40%, the left monitor starts Mac OS X. The right monitor stays at 40% and it stuck there. I want to know how I can use both of my monitors. One is with onboard and one is with a video card. It does not work when they are on the same card.

I have a third monitor, but when that is connected, it is not even close to booting normally.

I would love help figuring out the 2 monitor situation and if you think you have the 3 monitor, that could be great but not mandatory. I am on this forum for a while and willing to try new things!

Please let me know what you think!

Hello everybody! My name is Oliver and this is my first post! I am pretty sure I died today when I actually got my Hackintosh running. I have 2 monitors connected. Whenever I boot up my machine, the right monitor starts loading. At about 40%, the left monitor starts Mac OS X. The right monitor stays at 40% and it stuck there. I want to know how I can use both of my monitors. One is with onboard and one is with a video card. It does not work when they are on the same card.

I have a third monitor, but when that is connected, it is not even close to booting normally.

I would love help figuring out the 2 monitor situation and if you think you have the 3 monitor, that could be great but not mandatory. I am on this forum for a while and willing to try new things!

Please let me know what you think!

ollie welcome to the forum. Please read the rules and complete your profile so that it reflects your system. In that way when we read about your problem we know what the platform detail is.

And just a thought; are you using digital display ports (DVI and/or HDMI) as VGA is not supported.

Good modding,
neil

Is this enough information?

:beachball:

Is this enough information?

:beachball:

Update the details of your Graphics Card too..

Profile Eg:
System : GA-EP43T-USB3 (Chimera)
CPU : Intel Quad Core Q8400 @ 2.66 GHz
Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce 240GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back