Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel NUC8i7BEH
CPU
i7-8559U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Hey Guys,

Can somebody help me to get this to work?

So I have three Nvidia GTX 780 Ti in my Computer and only two are working properly in Mavericks/Yosemite. If I start the machine with windows it shows all Cards working fine.

This is the main board i use: (the cards use the first six upper slots)
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD7 TH Intel Z87 So.1150 Dual Channel DDR3 EATX

Id be happy if somebody knows how to fix that!

Thanks!

third 780 ti not working.png

I was never able to get three cards working on my box as well. I have a similar setup in that I currently run 2x 780's (6gb). Three never worked and showed up the same as you -- one never loaded drivers and was just a generic display device. I second Gordo74, I think this is an OS X limitation, maybe an Nvidia web driver limitation as well.

mhm,
that is very sad!

Im not very keen on working on a Windows machine but Apple makes it hard to not switch to a PC for Rendering/3D things :(

As soon as i have some time i'll try
a HDD with [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]10.8.5. maybe the three cards works there.
Otherwise lets hope that it get fixed in one of the next Yosemite updates!

if somebody has more infos on that issue feel free to post them!

cheers
[/FONT]

only two work?
wish I had that 'problem'

would you mind explaining how you got two to work please?

I can only get one gtx 780 ti to work.
two does not let me login.

thanks!

two graphic cards work "out of the box" when using the NVIDIA Web drivers. (at least it did for me)
if you want to use more than that unfortunately you need to use windows. (i use that to render in octane, I think it works up to 8 graphic cards)

Wow, that must perform in windows. What version of OSX are you using? Was it an easy install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back