Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I solved my issue with FakeSMC deleting manually the HWMonitor.app from /Applications

Article: MultiBeast 5.1 Update

It make my VT2021 sound work great!!!!

which audio setting did you use? I can't get the sound working on my ga-h77-d3h not with voodooHDA either :/
everything works great but the alc887 (i think thats the same codec like vt2021, isn't it?) and the voodooHDA don't work...
I'm using ml 10.8.0
thanks in advance

How long will we wait for a patched AppleHDA.kext for VT2021 audio codec?
Is it a possiable mission?

Simple question: Just removed my NVGA GT 640 from the machine. I would like to use only my own Intel HD4000 for graphics, so i plug hdmi cable to the monitor but Intel graphics works slowly(can't see opengl videos and youtube 1080p videos are slow!) if i go to check the system information i got no recognition about Intel Graphics HD4000.. System doesn't see the graphic accellerator!
I thought this problem is because of the previous NViDIA Fermi OpenCL patch i've installed.. maybe removing them i could get HD4000 fully working.
What can i do? I don't want to format!

Article: MultiBeast 5.1 Update

While not a free solution, istat menus works well! The new FakeSMC plugins work for all sensors...

View attachment 34496

Might be worth an upgrade if you're concerned about temps.

I am running istat and can not get a CPU sensor to work. I had to unstall HWmonitor as it was freezing and crashing the system. sandy bridge X79 UD3, i3730k, GTX670. I am overclocking this thing and running intensive programs so would really like to monitor my temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back