Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 3.8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
sanyi83 said:
I want to run multi beast on a different drive but when I am moving through the installer it just skips past the destination section. What gives?
The last step gives you the option to choose the destination. Once you change it, MultiBeast will take you back to the checkboxes.

I have a Toshiba Satelite A135-4656. When I install Multibeast onto my system it just crashes it. I can't even boot with iBoot. Can someone help me please?

With MultiBeast 3.8.0 I can't get my 8800GT to work on 10.6.3 :(

Great as always !!

I need help! I installed the 10.6.8 combo Update than I used Multibeast 3.8.0 after that I need the iBoot CD for every Boot, I am not able to Mount Diskimages and if I try to use a USB drive it doesn´t appear (The same thing is when I try to use a DVD or CD)

Thats form my Konsole:
8/10/11 12:32:01 PM diskimages-helper[724] ERROR: unable to load disk image driver - 0xE00002C0/-536870208 - Device not configured.
8/10/11 12:32:01 PM [0x0-0x59059].com.apple.DiskImageMounter[721] 2011-08-10 12:32:01.260 diskimages-helper[724:2103] ERROR: unable to load disk image driver - 0xE00002C0/-536870208 - Device not configured.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope anyone can help me soon!

Hello there. I have a problem regarding Multibeast 3.8. If I install the 10.6.7 combo update and run Multibeast 3.8 I have no QE/CI. On 10.6.6 everything works just fine(graphics, audio, network, full qe/ci), but with Multibeast 3.7.2. I also tried Multbeast 3.7.2 after the 10.6.7 update but had no success. Anyone knows what's the issue?

I am also posting here... I have this in the Board index » The Build » Snow Leopard Installation » 10.6 Support section but seems like this may be a better place to place my issue... my issue can be found here...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9541&p=182704#p182704

Looking for a little help.... (check signature for details on my config)
Using iBoot to install OSX 10.6.3 (Retail CD)
Installed 10.6.3 Fine everything works fine
Installed 10.6.8 version 1.1 from Apples site and did not reboot after before installing multibeast
Installed MultiBeast 3.8 with the following Options
-Easy Beast
-System Utilities
-D+B -> Kexts ->Audio -> ALC8xxx HDA and AppleHDA Rollback
-D+B ->Kexts ->Network -> Realtek Gigabit 2.0.6
Also used the DSDT for mobo and all necessary pieces like FakeSMC with same result
OSX will not boot on its own, need to use iBoot
The Desktop never comes up just gets to the blue screen just before the desktop and no hard drive activity after that.... I have a kernel panic on my 1TB drive so i am using to a spare 80GB drive to get this installed and working to upgrade to lion...

if there are any suggestions, I would love some help... will be willing to try anything at this point. I am fairly new to MAC OS and if you could be a specific as possible in your dircetions that would be most helpful. thanks to all in advance.

Please help in need of assistance... :banghead: I will cross post the working solution to the other thread in case someone else needs. thanks!

OK... Here is an update.

Fresh install of 10.6.3
Ran Combo update for 10.6.7
Ran MultiBeast 3.7.2 and use EasyBeast
Back up and running with 10.6.7 and not needing the iBoot
:clap: :clap: :clap: :D :lol: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It appears to be some sort of combination of my hardware, 10.6.8 and MultiBeast 3.8, not sure where...

I have now successfully installed OSX Lion....
Installed MultiBeast 3.8 with EasyBeast, lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81XX Ethernet (Realtek 2.0.6 was installed with 10.6.7 and no network after 10.7), and Realtek ALC8xxHDA and Non-DSDT HDAEnabler). The only problem is now I have no sound... anyone with this motherboard that can give insight?

I hope that this post with help someone else.
:headbang:

Great program! Everything works perfect, except System Utilities...

the install fails every time I try to install that part.
I also need the fix for PCI CONFIGURATION BEGIN, but that fix needs System Utilities to be installed, so I have to reinstall OSX again and again..

Chimera works fine from iBoot CD, but after installing MultiBeast and Chimera on HDD i cant boot into SL. Gives me Ati Posted error, and with GraphicsEnaber=No it goes to Apple logo and stucks. Please help me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back