Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 3.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacMan, Thank you for the fast reply.

I d/l a new copy, rebooted, installed and the same thing.

Jan 14 19:03:58 hackintosh-2 runner[1698]: Extracting BOM from "/Users/tom/Downloads/MultiBeast-2/MultiBeast.pkg" to "/Volumes/SL OS X/Library/Receipts/boms/com.tonymacx86.systemutilities.rebuildcaches.pkg.bom"

Eastwind said:
MacMan, Thank you for the fast reply.

I d/l a new copy, rebooted, installed and the same thing.

Jan 14 19:03:58 hackintosh-2 runner[1698]: Extracting BOM from "/Users/tom/Downloads/MultiBeast-2/MultiBeast.pkg" to "/Volumes/SL OS X/Library/Receipts/boms/com.tonymacx86.systemutilities.rebuildcaches.pkg.bom"
Why you always try to install Chameleon with Multibeast if it won't work? If that wouldn't worked for me, i would try an standalone Chameleon installer.pkg from somewhere. There are hundreds out on the net.

Thanks for the suggestion. I get the same issue doing that as well. I have the same problem on 2 separate machines, completely different builds.

Eastwind said:
Thanks for the suggestion. I get the same issue doing that as well. I have the same problem on 2 separate machines, completely different builds.
That's strange. Try to install it from a Terminal as root with sudo, for example...

• sudo Desktop/Chameleon 2 RC5_pre8.pkg

...if the installer is on your Desktop. The Installers packagename must match for your installer, Chameleon 2 RC5_pre8 is only an example.

I tried that on the Shuttle, it just hangs. The Asus, well, that has more problems than I thought. They may or not be related to the issue here, but I can't launch Terminal anymore.

I have to make a new install on the Asus, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back