Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 2gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
MSI Z97i Ethernet help?!

Ive built a new Hackintosh that i really need finished before Xmas! Everything is up a running now apart from the wifi on it. Im running Yosemite and have it dual booted with windows 8. I believe the Card is Intel 7260 but cannot find out what drivers to install from multibeast and i don't know a way around this. I did buy a tp-link wifi card but the board did not have a compatible connector so kept the original. Anyone know how to get this card to work? If not has anyone got any ideas? (Havent got enough time to buy a new adapter)

Ive built a new Hackintosh that i really need finished before Xmas! Everything is up a running now apart from the wifi on it. Im running Yosemite and have it dual booted with windows 8. I believe the Card is Intel 7260 but cannot find out what drivers to install from multibeast and i don't know a way around this. I did buy a tp-link wifi card but the board did not have a compatible connector so kept the original. Anyone know how to get this card to work? If not has anyone got any ideas? (Havent got enough time to buy a new adapter)

Intel WiFi is not supported.

Read the sticky threads at the top of this forum.

Thanks for the reply. I have found an old usb wifi stick and use that now got it working. But now i can't sign into appstore and cannot find a driver/kext to work my ethernet card. Any way for me to run appstore via wifi only on Yosemite please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back