Contribute
Register

MSI GT 683 - Bios Audio Enabling Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ikepalmo,

Have you ever got sound from your internal speakers, which is default (on the laptop) speakers? If so, Can you write your method step by step again?

It is good to see someone who is using same laptop!

Thanks.

Best regards.

Hello,

I check that kext but no change. Still not working default speakers. I am able to have sound with my sockets, bluetooth speakers, i can use microphone but no internal (default) laptop speakers.

Thanks.

Hello,

I check that kext but no change. Still not working default speakers. I am able to have sound with my sockets, bluetooth speakers, i can use microphone but no internal (default) laptop speakers.

Thanks.

Did you do DSDT patches as required for patched AppleHDA?

Hello,

Did you do DSDT patches as required for patched AppleHDA?

I already made a DSDT, attached here, and already made together with your instructions. Audio id is 1 at DSDT but you mention about another kind of patch? If so could you explain it or redirect me to a link?

Is your mention about this link?

Best regards.

Attachments

• dsdt.zip
    38.4 KB · Views: 107
Hello,

I already made a DSDT, attached here, and already made together with your instructions. Audio id is 1 at DSDT but you mention about another kind of patch? If so could you explain it or redirect me to a link?

Is your mention about this link?

Best regards.

DSDT as .rtf is no good.

Hello,

I know that, i just want to upload here so only because long line problem in a post. This time i will zip the file as .aml format. Sorry for inconvenience. I also attached SSDT.aml incase of you need.

View attachment 87338

View attachment 87339

Thanks.

Best regards.

Are you certain the AppleHDA you're using uses layout-id 1?

Looks like your DSDT has "IRQ Fix" patch applied twice (not a good idea).

Hello,

How can i check that?

According to source of this kext,

Beta Laptop Realtek ALC892 edited AppleHDA.kext for 10.9.1

Requirements:

1. 10.9.1
  2. Realtek ALC892
  3. Audio ID: 1

Isn't it enough to check ID: 1?

Do you know how can i repair IRQ Fix issue? If you know that could you explain please? I don't really know this DSDT code where is starting and ending.

Thanks,

Best regards.

Hello,

How can i check that?

According to source of this kext,

Isn't it enough to check ID: 1?

Do you know how can i repair IRQ Fix issue? If you know that could you explain please? I don't really know this DSDT code where is starting and ending.

Thanks,

Best regards.

See laptop repo: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Hello all!

Today, something happened like miracle! My sound working perfect.

After my last post here, i gave up and focused to my other works. Since that day, i didn't started hackintosh until 10 minutes ago. But now i have sound. I don't know how this happened.

But, when i start Mavericks, it wanted my passwords again. Such as facetime, i messages, and icloud. Here is new problem, i can't use iMessages right now even i was able to use it my last login. Today, i am still able to login without a problem. But my messages not sending i have ! sign. What should i do for this and where is the appropriate forum topic.

Thanks for all your help. And, i want to help who suffer about this problem. Please tell me instructions how can we find working kexts or dsdts to make new how to guide.

Thank you. Best regards.

Also thanks to RehabMan and Toleda!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back