Contribute
Register

MSI GS73VR 7RF HighSierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question.
My HDMI connected to nVidia gpu. Is it possible to run hackintosh with enabling two videocards?

I think you are wrong. Since Ivy Bridge Intel's HD Graphics support up to three outputs. Since then LVDS, HDMI, and VGA/DP are ruled by embedded graphics.

I think you are wrong. Since Ivy Bridge Intel's HD Graphics support up to three outputs. Since then LVDS, HDMI, and VGA/DP are ruled by embedded graphics.
Something like this right now... HDMI also displayed as Nvidia port in Windows Nvidia Center... So my configuration maybe similar to desktop, where you can connect monitor directly to video card...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 16.46.52 2.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 16.46.52 2.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 138
Can anyone help me with CPU Managment, I think that something really wrong with it.
I install HWMonitor, Intel Power Gadget to check CPU performance and everything looks ok. Middle frequency locked at 2.5GHz, and sometimes jumps to 3.6-3.8, but as for me system work good until "something" happened, and I start receiving lags like throttling. Maybe something with power profiles.
Activity Monitor info:
CPU:
System Use: 13-20
User Use: 11-20
Idle: 60-70
RAM:
Physical: 16 GB
Memory Used: 10
Cached: 3.7

Can anyone help me with CPU Managment, I think that something really wrong with it.
I install HWMonitor, Intel Power Gadget to check CPU performance and everything looks ok. Middle frequency locked at 2.5GHz, and sometimes jumps to 3.6-3.8, but as for me system work good until "something" happened, and I start receiving lags like throttling. Maybe something with power profiles.
Activity Monitor info:
CPU:
System Use: 13-20
User Use: 11-20
Idle: 60-70
RAM:
Physical: 16 GB
Memory Used: 10
Cached: 3.7

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Report files attached

Attachments

• debug_17589.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 63
Report files attached

MacBookPro14,3 is a poor choice (it is dual GPU).
Use MacBookPro14,1 or MacBookPro11,1.

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

ACPI is also not patched correctly.
Only files that actually require patching should be in ACPI/patched. Other SSDTs (that are covered by patches config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches should be omitted)
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

MacBookPro14,3 is a poor choice (it is dual GPU).
I change it for installing NvidiaWebDrivers. Should I change it back, and if I change it, web drivers will start(they work without any errors right now)?
Clover kexts loads, they running from EFI partition, I need move them to S/E?
Is it give some real performance boost?

I change it for installing NvidiaWebDrivers. Should I change it back, and if I change it, web drivers will start(they work without any errors right now)?

Typically we disable Nvidia in Optimus setups...

Clover kexts loads, they running from EFI partition, I need move them to S/E?
Is it give some real performance boost?

I can tell you haven't read the guide, post #2, as suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back