Motherboard
MSI GS73VR - 7RF
CPU
i7-7700HQ HM175
Graphics
Nvidia 1060 6GB / Intel HD630 3840:2160
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Hi. I need help with installing High Sierra.
What I have:
DDST Patched manually for disabling dGPU - may be done fully, not sure that compete everything, coz my dsdt doesn't contains refs as it was described at manual.
Clover config: Fake GFX - 0x19168086 / kblake ids - doesn't work and stopped loading hack at *failed to initialize graphics"
Changing to 0x12345678 - booted it before, but with 7MB and lags
Right now it boots with kernel panic, with list of kexts that system load.
I have closed UEFI Bios so have no information about my DMVT prealloc, but windows 10 show 128 MB.
What I want: just to boot the system with video acceleration. and maybe enabling 4k resolution, when I'm able to patch clock/IOKit

Problem description: WIP
Attachments: WIP(right now I can't load system at all, with/without fake ids), So have only Clover and Original / Patched ACPI tables.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hi. I need help with installing High Sierra.
What I have:
DDST Patched manually for disabling dGPU - may be done fully, not sure that compete everything, coz my dsdt doesn't contains refs as it was described at manual.
Clover config: Fake GFX - 0x19168086 / kblake ids - doesn't work and stopped loading hack at *failed to initialize graphics"
Changing to 0x12345678 - booted it before, but with 7MB and lags
Right now it boots with kernel panic, with list of kexts that system load.
I have closed UEFI Bios so have no information about my DMVT prealloc, but windows 10 show 128 MB.
What I want: just to boot the system with video acceleration. and maybe enabling 4k resolution, when I'm able to patch clock/IOKit

Problem description: WIP
Attachments: WIP(right now I can't load system at all, with/without fake ids), So have only Clover and Original / Patched ACPI tables.

Follow guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Make sure you fill out your profile as requested in the guide/FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Add attach / update signature.

Yes. I read faq about UHD, but as I see first of all I need boot system, that not possible right now.

Verbose image attached.

First screen captured last strings
Fault CR2: .... Fault CPU: 0x0
Second as I understand not needed, but it show only kexts.

Attachments

• IMG_2017-12-03_181957.jpg
    IMG_2017-12-03_181957.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2017-12-03_182438.jpg
    IMG_2017-12-03_182438.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Efi / clover at first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back