Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I Test On DELL Vostro V3400

Spec
CPU : i5-520m
Ram : 4GB x 2
GPU : Nvidia 310m (No Discrete)

1. Purchease Mountain Lion from Mac App Store (On Lion)
2. Installer Mountain Lion.app in Application Folder
3. Prepare Flashdrive 8GB+ with Disk Utility and run UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.5.1
4. Boot USB with option "PCIRootUID=0" or "-v -f PCIRootUID=0" [not double quote] I found black screen after boot if not use PCIRootUID=0
5. Display 1366x768 during installation and install finish
6. Boot with USB Again , choose Drive OSX Install and boot with option PCIRootUID=0 again
7. Setup more information

Work with 1366x768 Display Mode with Graphic Enabled Auto, LAN Work, USB Work it both webcam and card reader, HDMI Work for Extend or mirror monitor.

Now, I can't fix audio both input/output not work for me. I used Multibeast for patch audio but not work, if used easy beast when boot again all usb and webcam card reader will not work, i dont' know it.

You can manual install chameleon, you can boot direct Harddisk without USB Flashdrive

Please Help me about patch audio, i try use solution from tonymacx86 Forum • View topic - Vostro 3xxx series - Installation and dual boot guide with DSDT from Vostro pack but it not work for me.

Does your system work without any freezes or hangs and artifacts? Because i also have the nvidia 310m and my system hangs after few minutes of boot. You can take a look at my thread http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-laptop-support/60850-lenovo-g460.html

No, I don't hang and freezes it, but when i used unibeast with check easy beast option and anything , i have been freezes system , can use mouse but can't click

You try PCIRootUID=0 or USBHostFix=Yes or both -v -f

so you are also experiencing the frezes?? And booting with any of the boot flags does not solve the problem for me.

ummm. I freezed because choose many option in multibeast, so renew install it when i found.

when u reinstall can you please tell me if it works without any freezes??

did you reinstall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back