keyboard and touchpad mouse is not working at first attempt of installation high sierra language screen 10.13.6 cant move forward
dell vostro 3575 / i5 8250u / 16gb ram 500gb ssd / intel UHD 620 + AMD 520
made usb bootable with mac unibeast
already tried with copying same...
I tried to follow any guide but I can't find the solution for two problems I have:
1) When waking up from sleep fans start spinning but the screen stays black.
2) I can adjust the brightness from the settings but not with F11 F12 pressing any of those keys (also F8) freezes the system.
Hello, I've been having an annoying problem with HD 3000 on macOS Sierra and High Sierra.
Whenever I'm using the laptop, weird artifacts and lines keep appearing on screen. It appears in FCPX, iTunes, Firefox, Videos and even finder. I have the SMBIOS set to MacBookPro8,1 and igplatform set to...
i have successfully installed OSX 10.13.1 on my Dell Vostro 3468.
but few things not working
Freezing by Plugging/unplugging power adapter.
Ethernet self signed ip issue
No awake from sleep
Sound working fine. its detecting headphone but not working
Itunes crash after few seconds
I have tried...
I Test On DELL Vostro V3400
CPU : i5-520m
Ram : 4GB x 2
GPU : Nvidia 310m (No Discrete)
1. Purchease Mountain Lion from Mac App Store (On Lion)
2. Installer Mountain Lion.app in Application Folder
3. Prepare Flashdrive 8GB+ with Disk Utility and run UniBeast - Mountain Lion...