Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion: MultiBeast - No Audio/Solutions and Problem Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is plugged into what, what is playing on what player and what audio device is selected?

Hello,

thank you for the prompt reply. I am using the gigabyte H77N-wifi with the gigabyte gt 640 installed. Only plugged in a monitor (samsung syncmaster sw2333) and a set of wireless mouse n keyboard. Played a random mp3 file on iTunes. I also tried an avi file on iTunes.

And I tried selecting all possible devices. None worked. :(

i also realised there isn't any start up light though I don't think it has any link to the audio.

Regards,
Eplus.

Verify audio is enabled in the BIOS.

See screenshot.

20130314_145419.jpg

Thanks for your help so-far.

I'm on version 0414, the latest is 0416. The 0416 changelog only states new CPU support, do you think a BIOS update could help?

#Edit 1
I've updated my bios to no avail. I've added an IOReg for the Interim kext, and one for the latest Multibeast kext. Both gave the same result, audio devices, no sound. I've also installed a new bootloader, no result as well.

Hey Toleda, maybe you overlooked my post, if not, sorry for reposting. I was wondering if you have any idea on how to fix this thing...

Hello. I´ve built my first Hackintosh with Gigabyte Z77X UD5H, i7 3770K, 16GB Corsair RAM 1600Mhz, and EVGA GTX680 FTW. Everthing runs smooth on 10.8.2 except of sleep and (why i choosed this tread) I get noises through my speakers when data traffic via BT (mouse) or LAN is in or outgoing. I really dont know whats going on :crazy: Maybe someone with the same issue or a solution ?:thumbup:

I have no audio after update to 10.8.3.

Some people wrote they had to replace the IOAudioFamily.kext with the recent one from 10.8.2.

Does anyone know where to download the old IOAudioFamily.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back