Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everybody thank you so much in advance for your help, this is a first-time hackintosh build and I really want to get it working.

Parts List:
i3-2015
h61N-USB3 Gigabyte mb
Mi008 case
8gb ram
500gb hard drive

Problem:
I successfully created. Bootable USB drive with mountain lion, then installed, no problems! Then when I went to boot up the system with the boot flags -v, the installation halted at the line Sound Assertion in AppleHDADrivrr at line 1050. Been lookin around on like 10 forums, couldn't find anything. Thanks for the help in advance!

P.S. I have tried so many boot flags it is crazy but none of them work, if you need a list of the ones that I tried I ca provide one!

THANKS AGAIN!

How did you create the "Bootable USB drive with mountain lion?"

OK. Need much more information.

How did you build the UniBeast USB? You didn't indicated how you did that. It would help to know the build process because people miss steps in the procedure and that messes up things. We need to have insight on how you got to this stage.

I'm assuming your processor is a i3-2105, not a 2015, and you're using HD3000 graphics for your system. What graphics connection are you using on the motherboard?

Also, knowing your MultiBeast configuration would help?

Are you using a DSDT for your H61N? If so, are you running the most current BIOS and DSDT?

I know that the unibeast installation worked because I re installed and I got to the desktop and then I go multibeast and I put the DSDT on the desktop, then selected the next two options, then it said installation failed, I don't know why?? I will try again and make sure I am reading the instructions correctly...

Ok, the DSDT wasn't the problem, I installed that, but now the problem involves FakeSMC.kext whenever I install that it gives me an error (Installation Failed). How can I fix this because apparently FakeSMC is necessary.

If you use UserDSDT, then you don't need to check off FakeSMC, too. It's a default when you use UserDSDT. See page 3 of the MultiBeast Features document, which came with the MultiBeast zip, for the explanation of the UserDSDT loads.

I recommend you look at the MultiBeast configuration screen snapshot in my Zorro build description to get an idea of what you need (see my notes, too). There is also a thread in the forum that where users have posted their MultiBeast configuration screen snapshots: http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-tuning/9325-post-your-multibeast-configuration-screenshots.html I used the system definition of a Mac Mini because I am using two monitors using my HD3000 DVI and HDMI connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back