gtx 660ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Everyone,

I am running out of ideas so I'm going to the board for help. I just built my first Hackintosh and have done multiple different setups with multibeast yet I still have the same problem everytime.

Mountain Lion freezes 30 seconds after booting.

Here are my specs:

Bitfenix Case
Gigabyte Z77N-WIFI
I7 3770K
EVGA GTX 660ti 2GB
Corsair 2x8GB 1600
SSD 64G OCZ Vertex 4 (OS Drive)
1TB WD Data Drive

I have no problem installing OS X from Unibeast, in fact the OS runs great before I run Multibeast. In Multibeast I use the same settings that Bittermelon did in his board.

I have attached an image of my selected options on multibeast.

I have tried multiple things and the freezing persist:

1) I have done the following settings and then installed the nvidia driver for my 660ti card
2) I have installed the following settings and then come back to install fakesmc like bittermelon does on his build.

I must also note that sometimes instead of freezing a message will pop up that ask me to restart and at this point the computer is forzen as well.

photo (12).JPG

Any ideas or information would be greatly appreciated and I will keep steady updates to help anyone with similar problems.

The system doesn't freeze until after 30 seconds to a minute of working in the fully functional OS.

No I did not, I will try this as soon as I get home.

Quick question though, are you using the latest version of multibeast? And if not are those options available on the new version?

I appreciate the help!

This fixed it! I also double checked my bios with tonymacx's gigabyte article and found one thing I missed.

Thanks benbumben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back