ASRock Z77
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!
So I just finished making my first hackintosh pendrive after very long time of work, booted into it and it turned out that kext for this ethernet don't work. For past 30 min i was testing a lot of differen kext's that worked for ppl with same card, but none of them worked. I also tryed wifi card (Edimax EW-7711USn) but I could find like two kext's and those weren't working too, and some Unitek USB 2.0 gigabit lan witch I cannot even identify model. What should I do now?

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme-4
Ethernet card: Broadcom BCM57781

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I forgot to add that i'm still stuck at installer and that i'm using opencore, no clover.

post your efi folder
Yesterday I gave up with Monterey and now I'm trying with offline Mojave installer, if I'll finally boot (I hope I will lmao) and if there will still be notworking problems then I will post new

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 93
FakePCIID + FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765 does not work on Big Sur and Monterey
you can try it with BCM5722D.kext instead as a last try but do not expect miracles
your best option is to buy cheap NIC card that works OOB

FakePCIID + FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765 does not work on Big Sur and Monterey
I said that I gave up on Monterey and installed Mojave, but I still can't run those kexts bc FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765 has only info.plist and idk how to boot with this
you can try it with BCM5722D.kext
I already tryed in Monterey and it did not worked, idk abt Mojave, I'll try when I will be free
your best option is to buy cheap NIC card that works OOB
Will that one work?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 12.33.20.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 12.33.20.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 12.59.25.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 12.59.25.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 71
Bruh this costs $37.23, I don't have that much

This one kinda work, but router see manual ip and mac adress, when I ping any ip it says "No route to host".

Best idea is to Search the Post Installation / Network forum for BCM57781. Plenty of help there, particularly for Mojave. Search is always your friend here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back