CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I succeeded to install Monterey on comet lake Asus Strix H470-I with OC 0.7.4. Intel UHD 630 work fine, some of the problems I get are:

• Wake-Sleep works fine but mouse and keyboard clicks can't wake me up, I can only wake it up by pressing the power button.
  • Usb mapping not working I made usb mapping with hackintool with USBInjectAll.kext ver.0.7.6 but got problem some ports not working after I use USBPorts.kext from hackintool.
  • Intel Wifi AC 9560 works using AirportItlwm.kext but bluetooth doesn't work.

Please help me to fix.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 9.40.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 9.40.04 AM.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 11.03.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 11.03.02 AM.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 61
use the hackintool generated SSDT-EC-USBX.aml and no usbinjectall kext just use the opencore XHCIportlimit quirk in Kernel section

use the hackintool generated SSDT-EC-USBX.aml and no usbinjectall kext just use the opencore XHCIportlimit quirk in Kernel section
In my case, my pc setup not support usbinjectall.kext all version. So I create usbmap.kext from Windows and fix the usb mapping and Bluetooth on Monterey.

i just told you not to use UsbInjectall.kext neither usbmap.kext and this is your answer
first you write that you use it then that you cannot use it
no wonder it does not work for you

i just told you not to use UsbInjectall.kext neither usbmap.kext and this is your answer
first you write that you use it then that you cannot use it
no wonder it does not work for you
Question, if you use the hackintool created ssdt-ec-usbx.aml, after getting the ports setup, do you return to using the original usbx.aml? thx!

Question, if you use the hackintool created ssdt-ec-usbx.aml, after getting the ports setup, do you return to using the original usbx.aml? thx!

No.

In my case, my pc setup not support usbinjectall.kext all version. So I create usbmap.kext from Windows and fix the usb mapping and Bluetooth on Monterey.

Hi there.

In your screengrab above you have 19 active ports. You need just 15.

Also you need to correctly identify what connector type each port is. For example that Cruzer Blade is probably plugged into a front or back-panel port. It is not an Internal header. The chief use for Internal ports is the Bluetooth card and perhaps an ITe chip or LED controller.

Looking again at that screengrab there is no Bluetooth connection visible.

Perhaps use IORegExplorer.app to discover which port it is connected to. It is possible you might need the two OpenIntelBluetooth kexts. Are they installed?

USBInjectAll.kext is used to open-up all ports for configuring. Once you have USBPorts.kext from Hackintool you can remove it and use that instead.

The only thing that stops USBInjectAll working is the version you have and the system-definition you are using.

could you help me with my signature pls, ive been trying to change it and it wont work o_Oo_O

Go to the head and shoulders icon in the menu bar, select "Account Details". When the page loads you have a menu on the left. Go to "Settings".

In there "Account Details" is where you update your current hardware profile.

In there "Build Signature" is where you edit the PC build, or builds, that appear in your signature.

Hope that helps.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back