Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I've built 3 CustoMac Minis for our office using the suggested components (H77N-WIFI, i3 3225 etc.). Installation of Mountain Lion via the Unibeast method worked fine and I can run dual monitors using my HDTV and Acer LCD Display at home (both over HDMI), intel HD4000 is recognized by OSX.

When I try connecting a CustoMac Mini to the office monitors (Benq GL2450HM), I can't get a signal. I've tried connecting via HDMI and a DVI-HDMI cable, no success either way. Using a DVI-VGA adapter and connecting via d-sub input gives me a normal signal during the boot process, that becomes scrambled as soon as OSX is booted.

Has anyone had similar problems? I have 6 of these monitors and desperately need to get them to work somehow!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Update: the monitor has a setting called 'auto HDMI' in the OSD, for some reason the OSD can only be accessed when the monitor is receiving a signal. Connecting via DVI and then changing this setting in the OSD allowed the monitor to recognize the video signal over HDMI. Might be useful for anyone struggling with the same monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back