Contribute
Register

Mojave rebooting during installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Your CLOVER folder has multiple problems related to Graphics that can cause the symptoms you described in your post
  • I will edit and upload the CLOVER as zipped.
  • You need to Unzip and use this to Replace the one inside the EFI Partition of the SSD using previously used steps in CCG.
  • In addition, I want you to install the following kexts (the latest) in your /Library/Extensions folder using KextBeast
    • Lilu.kext
    • Whatevergreen.kext
    • AppleAlc.kext
    • XHCIunsupported.kext
    • USBInjectALL.kext
    • IntelMauseEthernet.kext
Please note: the CLOVER/kexts/Other Folder I will be uploading has all these kexts. First you can copy and paste them all on the Desktop and then drag and drop them on to KextBeast for installing.

If you don't want to wait for my upload, you can search and find from Tonymac Downloads and elsewhere and install them to the /Library /Extensions using KextBeast from Tonymac.

• You may have to wait a while for me to upload the edited CLOVER.zip
You are great, I Will wait for your Clover file just to make sure it is good. Can I Delete all my current .kexts? See screenshot below for current .kexts. What do you mean by CCG?
EDIT: I wanted to Power Down my Hackintosh but it will reboot only the hardware button wil work (on my case).

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2019-01-02 om 21.16.24.png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-01-02 om 21.16.24.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 59
You are great, I Will wait for your Clover file just to make sure it is good. Can I Delete all my current .kexts? See screenshot below for current .kexts. What do you mean by CCG?
EDIT: I wanted to Power Down my Hackintosh but it will reboot only the hardware button wil work (on my case).

Your Screen shots show you have the needed files.
So no need to install in that folder any or delete any from that.
Just replace the EFI and try rebooting and checking for change in symptom yo described.

For your Shut down problem, try adding XHCIUnsupported.kext to your /Library/Extensions (from the CLOVER kexts/Other I had in my EFI)
CCG
is Clover Configurator Global Clover Configurator (Global Edition)
This tool can mount EFI Partition from the USB or System disk and also help you edit config.plist in Gui mode using Mouse and Keyboard to select [√] or type in Boot Flags etc.

Last edited:
For your Shut Down/Reboot Issue : Check your BIOS Chipset and Power Options and edit as shown in the uploaded image in addition to XHCIunsupported.kext in /Library/Extensions.

Attachments

• 1.Chipset&Power.png
    1.Chipset&Power.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 81
For your Shut Down/Reboot Issue : Check your BIOS Chipset and Power Options and edit as shown in the uploaded image in addition to XHCIunsupported.kext in /Library/Extensions.
Thanks! I tried the EFI you sended, but now I can't boot anymore without usb, also I got another clover screen then before. See pictures below for verbose mode, better pictures I couldn't get.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190102-223748_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190102-223748_Video Player.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20190102-223821_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190102-223821_Video Player.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
Thanks! I tried the EFI you sended, but now I can't boot anymore without usb, also I got another clover screen then before. See pictures below for verbose mode, better pictures I couldn't get.
  • The Config.plist in the SSD's CLOVER must be replaced with the one in the USB's CLOVER
  • Using CCG , mount both disks' EFI partitions and copy the config.plist from the USB's CLOVER and paste it inside the CLOVER of SSD to replace its.
  • Upload that config.plist to the Forum to check.

Last edited:
Here is my config.plist from the USB, I am now gonna replace it with the config.plist in your EFI and try to boot.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 107
  • The Config.plist in the SSD's CLOVER must be replaced with the one in the USB's CLOVER
  • Using CCG , mount both disks' EFI partitions and copy the config.plist from the USB's CLOVER and paste it inside the CLOVER of SSD to replace its.
  • Upload that config.plist to the Forum to check.
It booted again without usb but it I still have exactly the same lag/graphics problems :(

Here is my config.plist from the USB, I am now gonna replace it with the config.plist in your EFI and try to boot.
Please upload to the Forum screen capture images of
  • Apple>AboutThisMac> Overview
  • System Report>Graphics and Displays.
To capture screens :

Press Windows key(CMD) and 4 (not F4) to get a Cross-Hair Cursor
Drag the mouse cursor with left button pressed from the top left corner of screen to Right Lower Corner of screen to capture and let go of the Left mouse button to drop the captured screen on Desktop.
Upload the images

We have to find the right FakeID and ig-platform-id for your Intel HD Graphics to fix that issue.
But first let me see the above two images.

Last edited:
No. I said use this config.plist from your USB to replace the one inside the SSD to boot it. Don't change USB's config.plist. It was helping to boot boot both disks.
Yes sorry I also did it that way but described it a little weard. I took the config.plist from the USB to the SSD EFI. But the lag is still there. Im sorry for confusing you

Yes sorry I also did it that way but described it a little weard. I took the config.plist from the USB to the SSD EFI. But the lag is still there. Im sorry for confusing you

I assumed based on your reply. I wanted a little more evidence and hence asked for the 2 screen shots to help me figure out the next best step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back