Contribute
Register

Mojave rebooting during installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • I was all along under the impression you have a Digital connection to your monitor.
    • As P1LGRIM stated , MacOS has no VGA Monitor Display.

• In my last post I was just stating as I normally do about my Graphics setup how I have connected my Graphics and CLOVER settings I have.
  • Unfortunately the Hardware SPECS in Personal Details has no box to indicate Display Monitor connection for Forum members to add that vital information.

• If you have been troubleshooting all along with VGA connection, go back to HDMI from the very first troubleshoot in this post and go on until you find a fix.
Sorry for wasting your time like this at a stupid way... I am going to give that a try and wil let you know if it succeeds. Anyway I am very thankfull!

Sorry for wasting your time like this at a stupid way... I am going to give that a try and wil let you know if it succeeds. Anyway I am very thankfull!
Hey, no problem. It becomes stupid only if you repeat the same step knowing it is the wrong one!:)

Hey, no problem. It becomes stupid only if you repeat the same step knowing it is the wrong one!:)
Hey, tried everything again only with HDMI connected. Sadly it didn't work out either.. Should have bought the Mac mini haha.. Any idea what to do now?

Hey, tried everything again only with HDMI connected. Sadly it didn't work out either.. Should have bought the Mac mini haha.. Any idea what to do now?
  • What is the BIOS version you have on it now?
Note: Available BIOS for your GA Board:
F-11 The latest 2018/09/26 and Optimized for Intel® 9th Gen Core™ Processor
F-10
dated 2018/08/28 Optimized for Intel 9000 CPU
F-4
dated 2018/07/30 Bootable with Intel 9000 CPU

• See if Updating BIOS can make any difference

• What is the BIOS version you have on it now?
Note: Available BIOS for your GA Board:
F-11 The latest 2018/09/26 and Optimized for Intel® 9th Gen Core™ Processor
F-10
dated 2018/08/28 Optimized for Intel 9000 CPU
F-4
dated 2018/07/30 Bootable with Intel 9000 CPU

• See if Updating BIOS can make any difference
I am now on F-11 should I downgrade? 8000 series cpu

I am now on F-11 should I downgrade? 8000 series cpu
No, F-11 should have support for earlier CPUs also.
I will try to review every step from creating the USB Installer Disk to installation to find any mistakes anywhere.
I cannot think of any other obviously missed step.
Without having the same hardware at hand, I cannot think of a troubleshoot step for full graphics in Intel HD 630.
You keep searching for clear troubleshoot steps from well documented posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back