Contribute
Register

Mojave on Gigabyte Z77N Wifi, will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigibyte Z77N
CPU
i7
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi
I have a gigabyte Z77N Wifi MB with i7 3.4Ghz 16MB Ram.
No extra video card.
Will it work with Mojave?
I cannot find info if the graphics output is supported with Mojave.
Did anyone try it already?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Looks like your board has the same HD4000 IGFX like mine. Therefore Mojave should work (works on my board with IGFX on).

Thanks for the reply.
I will give it a try.

I'm running it with a GTX970 ... never tried iGFX

how did you get it to boot on this mb i cant get to the installer

@jacknye20, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Upgraded mine yesterday. All good.

Last edited:
I'm running it with a GTX970 ... never tried iGFX
Hi i was noted your specs. As i have the same specs can you share your EFI folder?
Exatly i have an old hackintosh: z77n-wifi I7-3770 with AMD 7970 working under Yosemite instaled on.
But i was buy an RX 580 Pusle and i have trouble to update it (or clean install) to Mojave editing my existing clover config.

Please can i have some help.

how did you get it to boot on this mb i cant get to the installer

I am also having trouble getting to the installer trying to install Mojave an an older hackintosh with a GA-z77n-wifi motherboard.

I've made a Mojave USB drive with Unibeast, but when I boot off of the external 'Boot OS X From Install macOS Mojave" I get the white apple logo on the black screen, but every time the white progress bar gets all the way to the end and it just gets stuck there - never make it to OSX installer.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Bootable backup didn't work and so don't currently have access to my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back