Contribute
Register

Modify /var folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not share it as I'm using my phone right now and can't find a way to do this due to my Mac being broken and it's also pretty old Bootable maybe not even my latest.

Would you mind telling me how to install a fresh one on the latest version? And send me an easy guide?

My windows and macos are on one ssd and rest of my information is on hdd which is fine, all my information is on that hdd, so I guess I'll be fine.

I guess I need to wipe my ssd somehow right now?

Or somehow get rid of the macos one and keep the windows.

I can not share it as I'm using my phone right now and can't find a way to do this due to my Mac being broken and it's also pretty old Bootable maybe not even my latest.

Would you mind telling me how to install a fresh one on the latest version? And send me an easy guide?

My windows and macos are on one ssd and rest of my information is on hdd which is fine, all my information is on that hdd, so I guess I'll be fine.

I guess I need to wipe my ssd somehow right now?

Or somehow get rid of the macos one and keep the windows.
the guide is in my signature

Thank you so much

What can I do about the situation right now?

Would creating a big sur Bootable make me at least boot the USB to erase the macos partition ?

Or is it possible that also might crash and shutdown?

What can I do about the situation right now?

Would creating a big sur Bootable make me at least boot the USB to erase the macos partition ?

Or is it possible that also might crash and shutdown?
if you are unable to boot then you need a working usb installer to boot from....

if you are unable to boot then you need a working usb installer to boot from....
Thank you so much, only one problem in guide you sent me it says that it downloads when it's installing, that's gonna take a long time as my internet sucks and if it fails I can't download it again (it has a stupid data plan) can't I somehow do it offline?

Thank you so much, only one problem in guide you sent me it says that it downloads when it's installing, that's gonna take a long time as my internet sucks and if it fails I can't download it again (it has a stupid data plan) can't I somehow do it offline?
if you have a working mac, then you can create a full installer

if you have a working mac, then you can create a full installer
I don't have a working mac, if the install fails would it have to re-download the whole thing?Or does it only once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back