CPU
i5
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Tested on Sabertooth Z77 motherboard - flashed then booted into OSX and removed patched appleIntelCPU kext and replaced with vanilla 10.8 appleIntelCPU kext and works like a charm. Many thanks.

Out of interest it seems that the only kext i install now is FakeSMC.kext (and ALC892 kext) - I presume FakeSMC.kext is mandatory that if removed machine will KP's?

I have this same board and tried to flash it with the moded bios. It will not work for me. What did you do to get it to go. I have tried both bios usb flash back and in the bios tool. Ty for any info.

Motherboard
HackPro
CPU
Graphics
GeForce GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Fantastic work, thank you samisnake and all others who made this possible. After 2 years, i finally have sleep working. :)

Motherboard
Asus P8Z77-M Pro
CPU
i5 3570k
Graphics
Intel, 7950
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Amazing, this gives users more good options for matx cases :)
Thanks so much.

Motherboard
OSX 10.8
CPU
Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Flashback with modded BIOS 0508 works with ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe mini-ITX
Booting without DSDT, patched CPUPowermanagement kext or NullCPUPowermanagement kext.
Issues:
Sleep screen is white- not black
USB device connected after wake is not recognized
DVD-RW tray will not respond to eject key on keyboard

The guide mentioned that you need a DSDT File - have you tried with a modded DSDT?

Motherboard
Asus Maximus V Gene
CPU
Intel i5 3570K
Graphics
MSI R6850 PE/OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just want to say I highly recommend flashing your UEFI BIOS. It has allowed my system using a Asus Maximus V Gene z77, with no DSDT I might add, to sleep and achieve speedstep functionality. No issues what so ever. Thank you everyone for making this possible.

Motherboard
Asus Sabertooth Z77
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just want to say I highly recommend flashing your UEFI BIOS. It has allowed my system using a Asus Maximus V Gene z77, with no DSDT I might add, to sleep and achieve speedstep functionality. No issues what so ever. Thank you everyone for making this possible.

Is there anything I need to install in multibeast to make this work? I've flashed my z77 sabertooth but don't know the next step haha...

Motherboard
Asus Maximus V Gene
CPU
Intel i5 3570K
Graphics
MSI R6850 PE/OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After the UEFI flash, just install the OS, kernel patch, complete install, run Bridgehelper 5.0, run Multibeast 4.6.1, then you're done.

Motherboard
Asus Sabertooth Z77
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After the UEFI flash, just install the OS, kernel patch, complete install, run Bridgehelper 5.0, run Multibeast 4.6.1, then you're done.

Thanks, HeavyArms. What do you mean by kernel patch? I'm running ML so Bridge Helper isnt necessary. I guess where I am confused is what to select in MultiBeast. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps a screenshot would help.

Im really thankful for all your help!

Cheers:thumbup:

Motherboard
P8Z77-V
CPU
i5-3750k
Graphics
intel HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks, HeavyArms. What do you mean by kernel patch? I'm running ML so Bridge Helper isnt necessary. I guess where I am confused is what to select in MultiBeast. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps a screenshot would help.

Im really thankful for all your help!

Cheers:thumbup:

What board do you have? I have a p8z77v running 1406 bios and used this tutorial for setting up my machine..and I can say everything is working without the patched bios! Goodluck!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-pro-i5-3570k-intel-hd4000-mountain-lion.html

Motherboard
ASRock Z77 Professional-M
CPU
Intel i7-3770K (4.2 GHz)
Graphics
EVGA GTX 670 4GB Superclocked+
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
  4. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What board do you have? I have a p8z77v running 1406 bios and used this tutorial for setting up my machine..and I can say everything is working without the patched bios! Goodluck!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-pro-i5-3570k-intel-hd4000-mountain-lion.html

Open your Mountain Lion drive, go to /System/Library/Extension and delete the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.

Now, download the patched AppleIntelCPU from HERE

Download KextBeast from Resources / Download.

Put the AppleIntelCPU...kext on your Desktop and install it using KextBeast.

If you used the patched BIOS you wont need these steps because you will name native speed-step & power management. In other words you wont have to worry when its time to upgrade to 10.8.1 and have to look for another patched AICPM.kext

-mrengles