-
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello!
I'm a first time builder and relatively new to all this, but I have some understanding.
Which of these motherboards would work better, or is there any difference really?

The processors im going to be using are two Xeon E5-2630 Sandy Bridge-EP 2.3GHz's

I'm stuck between choosing either the:
EVGA Classified SR-2.
or
SUPERMICRO X9DAi.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks! :thumbup:

Haha, I was actually just looking through that thread before I saw this. Still confused on the difference between the two though, is one more stable than the other, or is the install easier on one? Does it really matter what motherboard you have as long as it supports the processors?
Sorry if they're dumb questions, I'm just new to understanding motherboards. Everything else I'm pretty caught up on.
Thanks again!

Haha, I was actually just looking through that thread before I saw this. Still confused on the difference between the two though, is one more stable than the other, or is the install easier on one? Does it really matter what motherboard you have as long as it supports the processors?
Sorry if they're dumb questions, I'm just new to understanding motherboards. Everything else I'm pretty caught up on.
Thanks again!

From the threads I have read through on these, the SuperMicro was actually the easier board to install on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back