Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
All other functions work after MultiBeast with audio/network/sata/no dsdt applied. But sleep is not. Best I could reach - sleeping, but then after waking up pointer rainbow circle forever. Any help with sleep would be greatly appreciated, so close to success.

Hey!

I´ve got a question which isn´t clear for me: Is there only one sata-port usable in the D3H-Version or are just the extra ports in the D3V not usable? I can´t find this information on the Gigabyte site!

Thanks alot for your information on that Motherboard as I want to buy it next month!

Ciao

The version linked from the tonymacx86 custommac site has 3 sata3 ports, plus a bunch of sata2 ports.

Hi Moarfish and anyone else using HD4000 graphics - occasionally when I boot up attached to my HDTV (via a receiver) I get a garbled screen. Typically shutting off the receiver and TV and back on will correct it, but I'm wondering what's going on. With my previous HTPC hardware (a windows XP box on p35 build) I never had *that* problem. it had other problems though. :) (I have the GA-B75M-D3P)

Hi Moarfish and anyone else using HD4000 graphics - occasionally when I boot up attached to my HDTV (via a receiver) I get a garbled screen. Typically shutting off the receiver and TV and back on will correct it, but I'm wondering what's going on. With my previous HTPC hardware (a windows XP box on p35 build) I never had *that* problem. it had other problems though. :) (I have the GA-B75M-D3P)

Did you try to add the Graphics Mode into your boot plist file setting it to the native resolution of your HDTV?
THe "<key>Graphics Mode</key>" trick on org.chameleon.Boot.plist

I also use a receiver + HDTV and sometimes have to turn it off and on to get a picture. But I also have this problem with my macbook and other notebooks. So I think its not an issue of the hackintosh. :D

All other functions work after MultiBeast with audio/network/sata/no dsdt applied. But sleep is not. Best I could reach - sleeping, but then after waking up pointer rainbow circle forever. Any help with sleep would be greatly appreciated, so close to success.
Update - after flashing BIOS with latest version (F11 from F4), everything works perfectly! Sleep/sound/network/display, you name it. Use Q-Flash - just download the BIOS file, put on USB stick and boot into BIOS. Don't forget to change disk setup to AHCI, that' all I did this time.
Also did 10.8.2, and it still works great, just had to reinstall sound driver.
Peace.

Same issue for me with B75M-D3H on F3 bios. Also underscan doesnt work. Bigger issue for me is HDMI audio, still trying to understand how its done. DSTD patching and all. I have a feeling I am overthinking it.

Thank you Moar for this knwoledge share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back