Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically i just had this issue, its an issue with the AppleHDA kext, ive been regulated to using this tool someone made https://github.com/cliffom/appleHDAReset/releasesGets the job done until a permanent fix is made.

Great that's work!

I've another problem, if my USB plugged in before the pc start, then this is recognized, but if i plug in USB when pc is already on, then USB isn't recognized.. any solutions?
(Sorry for my bad english :angel: )

Hello

How are people configuring audio on this board with Yosemite / Clover?

Many Thanks !

edit : please do not pay attention to my sig spec, this is to help a friend

The system do not boot after updated to 10.10.1 by built in App Store Software update.

I have now restore my backup back to 10.10.
Still finding the solution for it.

Hello

How are people configuring audio on this board with Yosemite / Clover?

Many Thanks !

edit : please do not pay attention to my sig spec, this is to help a friend

I use Multibeast version 6.0.1 or 6.1.0 to enable audio. Bear in mind that is NOT HDMI audio, as I can't be bothered or even use it.

Spang1974

The system do not boot after updated to 10.10.1 by built in App Store Software update.

I have now restore my backup back to 10.10.
Still finding the solution for it.

I also was unable to boot after updating to 10.10.1 using the App Store with a clover install. Going to try a clean install with 10.10.1 tomorrow.

Same problem here, system doesn't boot after updating from 10.10 to 10.10.1.
When rebooting, the system freeze on the screen with the apple and the progress bar just 40%. My system is also a GA-B75M-D3H with i5 3570K. I tried several flags, -x -v, but no lights what is the reason for freezing.

Additional information:
I'm using modified audio kext (with the inserts HDMI Audio) as this is my Home Theater and is connected to the TV by HDMI cable.
This machine has worked fine since 10.8, through 10.9.4 and I had no problems when I updated to 10.10 from Apple Store downloiad. I never installed the motherboard Audio with MultiBeast 7.0 as that will remove the modification I did for HDMI audio.

The only solution was to clone back to 10.10
Waiting for a solution, maybe the new MultiBeast 7.1? I will try this long weekend

Happy Thanksgiving!!

...I never installed the motherboard Audio with MultiBeast 7.0 as that will remove the modification I did for HDMI audio.

The only solution was to clone back to 10.10
Waiting for a solution, maybe the new MultiBeast 7.1? I will try this long weekend

Happy Thanksgiving!!
MultiBeast has an option for HDMI audio (see the MultiBeast for Yosemite Features document, page 4):
Drivers > Audio > Optional HD 3000/HD 4000 HDMI Audio​
Enables HDMI audio on HD 3000/4000 with limited analog output options. Adds HDEFLayoutID=03000000 to /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

Thanks Stork, I will definitely check that HDMI option on Multibeast tomorrow :)

I may try the following to solve the freezing issue:

- Using the Combo Updater instead of App Store update.
- Remove the GenericUSB kext and retry updating.
- Clean Install, update to 10.10.1 before applying the Multibeast.

As this build is my wife's computer for freelance design purpose. I have to wait until she is not using the computer before I can try the things above. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back