Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey moarfish I have i5 3570K 16GB memory 128 ssd z77-ds3h pretty much the same build as you minus the motherboard your geekbench score is 11000 mine is 9400 what did you do to get your score so high? I don't have a graphics card do you? I am testing on 32bit thanks

fwiw, i just did the geekbench and i5 3570k, 8gb men @ 1333, 128ssd, and the moarfish mobo, and i scored a 10708. onboard vid

did you run the 32 or 64 version? 32 ran much lower.

I have a very strange problem :( Everything works fine until today. I've install hwmonitor plugin for fakesmc.kext and trim enabler from multibeast and after reboot. And after that Mac os starts to load much longer and graphics starts lagging :( I'm trying to delete this changes but without any luck, after I made new install of Mac OS X on wipe drive but this also didn't helped :( So I don't know what's happening and why mac os even with new install boots very long and graphics lagging :(

Also I have windows 7 on the same drive but on another partition. But everything's works fine for about a week until todays things :(

fwiw, i just did the geekbench and i5 3570k, 8gb men @ 1333, 128ssd, and the moarfish mobo, and i scored a 10708. onboard vid

did you run the 32 or 64 version? 32 ran much lower.
32 version

I'm trying to install OS X Mountain Lion on my build, but it not even open the installation!

It is stuck at com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet adress 90:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (my board mac address)

My build is:
GA-B75-D3H
i5 3570 (not K)
8 GB RAM Kingston 1333 Mhz
SSD Corsair Force Series 3 120 GB

But i can't even boot, i'm almost to give up! :(

Does someone may help me?

Are you using Unibeast USB created with 10.8.2? Disable VT-d in BIOS.

Installer should come up. Takes longer than normal than usual. Wait up to 30 secs after the last line of verbose output. You can also try -x but I don't know how that affects the installation if at all.

Or you can try Unibeast USB 10.8.1 where I don't see this problem.

I'm trying to install OS X Mountain Lion on my build, but it not even open the installation!

It is stuck at com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet adress 90:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (my board mac address)

My build is:
GA-B75-D3H
i5 3570 (not K)
8 GB RAM Kingston 1333 Mhz
SSD Corsair Force Series 3 120 GB

But i can't even boot, i'm almost to give up! :(

Does someone may help me?

Some possibility:
1) Wrong BIOS Settings. Set to default and set the SATA to AHCI only and try again.
2) Graphics Card problem which you do not mention. 3570 without K do not have HD4000, it run at HD2500 which is not supported. You need to have a graphic card. Go get a GF210 if you do not play games.

Is there a DSDT for this board anywhere or a DSDT patch? I'd like to get HDMI audio but I don't know how to fix my own DSDT. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I got it all working. Had to do it the hard way but all is well. Had to uninstall the audio kexts from the original multi beast install and then do the DSDT version install with multibeast. I dumped the DSDT and made it compile correctly and applied what error fixes I could. I also applied the RTC fix which means that kext in extra can be removed. Thanks to Toleda and Mald0n for their work in DSDT and audio. That's how I figured it out. Took a little bit of know how to interpret the tutorial but all is well now. I've got a fully working hacky now. Thanks Moarfish for your post.

DSDT is attached to this post. My bios was F7.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 177
I have a very strange problem :( Everything works fine until today. I've install hwmonitor plugin for fakesmc.kext and trim enabler from multibeast and after reboot. And after that Mac os starts to load much longer and graphics starts lagging :( I'm trying to delete this changes but without any luck, after I made new install of Mac OS X on wipe drive but this also didn't helped :( So I don't know what's happening and why mac os even with new install boots very long and graphics lagging :(

Also I have windows 7 on the same drive but on another partition. But everything works fine for about a week until todays things :(

I`ve made one more clean install and now graphics seems to be ok, but booting time still very long (for about 30-40 seconds with spinning wheel). For example when I first time install mac os x it boots up almost momently and without any spinning wheel. Is any way to fix it?

I`ve made one more clean install and now graphics seems to be ok, but booting time still very long (for about 30-40 seconds with spinning wheel). For example when I first time install mac os x it boots up almost momently and without any spinning wheel. Is any way to fix it?

Did you try to install the Multibeast 5.0.2 Audio driver instead of the one come from 5.1.2? Thanks to pointandclick and sackboyx, they figure out the new audio driver may cause slow boot and unresponsive mouse and keyboard.

Did you try to install the Multibeast 5.0.2 Audio driver instead of the one come from 5.1.2? Thanks to pointandclick and sackboyx, they figure out the new audio driver may cause slow boot and unresponsive mouse and keyboard.

No, I didn`t couse my first install haven`t got this problem so I don`t think it about audio driver. Also I have ivy bridge like you. But i will try. To delete driver I need to find the kext and simple drug it to the trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back