Contribute
Register

ML: Optimized Realtek AppleHDA - Preview/Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried this solution and MultiBeast' solution for my GA-Z77-DS3H ALC 887 audio. Both work, but I get horrible popping and delayed response to sounds after a silence and also the mute button is disabled. Any solutions out there for those issues?

I'm on Mountain Lion.

What SMBIOS you are using? try using a MacPro3.1 SMBIOS and looks resolves these issues.

This is your your third post in same forum for the same problem. This thread is not for your problem.

Sorry.

Good news however, issue resolved, bios upgrade F6!
Thanks.

all working fine with 889 and new layout id
thanks toleda

What SMBIOS you are using? try using a MacPro3.1 SMBIOS and looks resolves these issues.

I was using the latest iMac. I just switched it to MacPro3.1 and it seems like that fixed the popping issue. Still don't have mute though. Thanks!

For me also with MacPro 3,1 SMBios still won't work @96Khz (GA-P55A-UD4 ALC889)

l0v3r

Works on ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe with ALC898, layout-id=1 in DSDT.
Thanx toleda!!!
sp-1.pngsp-2.pngsp-3.pngsp-4.png

works very well in my system too (ML clean install)

X58A-UD5 FD i7 3.0 Ghz

ALC889 and layoutid = 1
no audio assertion
HDMI works on my GTX 470
front mic works
front headphone auto switch/detect works
sleep/sleep timer(computer sleep) works - never hits "shutdown" anymore since the baby sleep and wakes without complaining when you want to.
AppleHDA.kext from toleda is the only patched kext in my system. (been patching my own but yours is perfect)

and have a significant effect during booting up . its very fast.. that spinning wheel i counted only turns 7 times and showing my desktop right up! :-o

thank you very much toleda for your hard work in figuring audio to work out. :clap:

more power to you, to tonymacx86.com and to all audio gurus out there and especially to all the brilliant minds that surround the hackintosh projects..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back