Contribute
Register

ML: Optimized Realtek AppleHDA - Preview/Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'll use this kext as is, and If I put headphone in line out, will be any difference in sound. I mean is there any difference between line out and headphone?
Do you hear a difference?

UPDATE 1:
I've discovered that the front microphone port is working.

UPDATE 2:
I've flashed my bios to the latest beta F12 and the green port still doesn't work.

Guys i cant get audio work on my ga x58 usb 3. I have alc 892 and i tried every combination possibile with multibeast options. Any suggestion? I have to admit that i didnt understand very good this guide.. if someone can help im so happy :D:D thank you all guys

Hi Toleda great job. I have done tests with layout12 seems to work still do not know why but the sound is activated only after the sleep'll test layout changes to my ALC887 there were changes in the binary is not? which line should be corrected? Thank you!

Is there any chance, that HDMI and encoded digital output (DTS) through optical will at some point soon work without a DSDT for ALC889?

So far I am using the non-DSDT method from Multibeast 5.0.2 and have working (stereo) audio through optical but miss the above features.

I tried the method described here but extracting a DSDT for the U1h UEFI firmware of the GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 does not seem to work.
There are errors in the extracted DSDT:
2334 Error Invalid object type for reserved name (found ZERO, requires Buffer)
10082 Error Non-hex letters must be upper case (pnp0c14)
10650 Error _HID suffix must be all hex digits (GH)

Any hints are welcome. I would also be willing to wait a little but eventually, I don't want to miss these features...

Guys i cant get audio work on my ga x58 usb 3. I have alc 892 and i tried every combination possibile with multibeast options. Any suggestion? I have to admit that i didnt understand very good this guide.. if someone can help im so happy :D:D thank you all guys
This is experimental. Use the MultiBeast solutions.

Hi Toleda great job. I have done tests with layout12 seems to work still do not know why but the sound is activated only after the sleep'll test layout changes to my ALC887 there were changes in the binary is not? which line should be corrected? Thank you!
Please clarify. Not sure what you are doing or what you are asking for.

This is experimental. Use the MultiBeast solutions.

Yes i tried with multibeast for ML and for LION too but nothing worked. Would you be so kind to let me know the options to select to get audio work on ML with my gax58usb3? ill make a fresh install of ML, so all the kext i installed wont be a problem. Thank you bro

Is there any chance, that HDMI and encoded digital output (DTS) through optical will at some point soon work without a DSDT for ALC889?

So far I am using the non-DSDT method from Multibeast 5.0.2 and have working (stereo) audio through optical but miss the above features.

I tried the method described here but extracting a DSDT for the U1h UEFI firmware of the GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 does not seem to work.
This thread is experimental. Install the MultiBeast 5.0.2/ALC 889. The ALC 889 supports DTS over Optical without a dsdt using XBMC or Plex. See Note 5, Optimized Realtek Lion 10.7.4 AppleHDA. HDMI audio is only enabled with a dsdt. There is an HDMI audio edited dsdt for the GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 here, Lion HDMI Audio - Part 2a: DSDT Edits/Discrete - AMD/Nvidia - Page 51. Credit toKris404.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back