Contribute
Register

ML: Optimized Realtek AppleHDA - Preview/Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toleda'll explain better
1 - I'm trying to fix my applehda the ML for my ALC887 codec using the same codec that pathmaps and verbs used in the lion applehda only changing the layout to 12 because we can no longer use the layout887 have to be a vanilla'm right?
2 - Keys pathmaps can only go from 0-4?
3-There have been changes in binary?
I used the script bcc9 the kext loads more muted think it's something with the lion wore pathmaps because of 0-6 have to do more tests.
4 - The reason you use layouts 1,2,3 is that it allows for more inputs and outputs in pathmaps?
thank you!

Toleda'll explain better
1 - I'm trying to fix my applehda the ML for my ALC887 codec using the same codec that pathmaps and verbs used in the lion applehda only changing the layout to 12 because we can no longer use the layout887 have to be a vanilla'm right?
2 - Keys pathmaps can only go from 0-4?
3-There have been changes in binary?
I used the script bcc9 the kext loads more muted think it's something with the lion wore pathmaps because of 0-6 have to do more tests.
4 - The reason you use layouts 1,2,3 is that it allows for more inputs and outputs in pathmaps?
thank you!
Do you need the legacy 887?
You have to use one of the native layout numbers.
Pathmaps can be anything.
Binary is 64 bit only and a few codecs disappeared.
I wanted to use 8, 2 and 3 but 8 is not available. No change to input and output limits.

@toleda
Does this also include a potential soluiton to sound problems with the H77-DS3H mobo?
I have trouble understanding your post, but will make the effort if it will (maybe) solve this issue.

@toleda
Does this also include a potential soluiton to sound problems with the H77-DS3H mobo?
I have trouble understanding your post, but will make the effort if it will (maybe) solve this issue.
This is your your third post in same forum for the same problem. This thread is not for your problem.

Hi,

I've just built my second Hackintosh using the latest revision of a Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2PV motherboard which now has UEFI Bios. I have full sleep/shutdown without the need for DSDT which is great and has made the installation a breeze.

The only problem I'm having is with Audio. I've installed the Apple HDA Kext for the ALC887 codec (current) using the without DSDT option from Multibeast 5.02.
I have audio out on the rear line out Port (lime green) which i select as internal speaker in the audio preference pane, but nothing else works. I also have too many options including S/PDIF Optical Digital Audio Output which is not an option on my MB.

Any suggestions on how to enable the audio in/out on the front panel and also how can I just show the correct number of ports?

Thanks in advance.

In some cases it is necessary to change the verbscodecs configdata in only the first number that matches your codecAdress ex: 21471C40 = 01471C40 if your CodecAdress "0".

Any suggestions on how to enable the audio in/out on the front panel and also how can I just show the correct number of ports?
Open System Preference/Sound/Output/Select Internal Speakers. What happens when you plug your headphones into the front panel headphone jack?

In some cases it is necessary to change the verbscodecs configdata in only the first number that matches your codecAdress ex: 21471C40 = 01471C40 if your CodecAdress "0".
Not relevant.

hi Toleda but has corrected the verbscodecs the kext will not load correctly? In my case only works if changed to 2 to 0 21471C40 01471C40 but does not work for me this can be of help to others.
His green port (214) works (read his post). He doesn't know he has to plug the headphone in to see the headphone selection. There is no problem with AppleHDA.kext in this installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back