Contribute
Register

ML: Optimized Realtek AppleHDA - Preview/Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open System Preference/Sound/Output/Select Internal Speakers. What happens when you plug your headphones into the front panel headphone jack?

Nothing happens in the system prefs and no sound comes out.

I know all about the codec. The case?

The front panel is AC97 so I guess as my MB defaults to HDA i can't expect to get audio on the front panel?

I've double checked that I installed the correct driver with mulit beast.

My Line In works, as does my internal speaker option and the internal microphone in sound preferences.

So how can I get rid of the other options in the sound preferences that do not apply to my MB, which are"
Line Out x 2
Digital Out

Thanks

With my GA-P55A-UD4 this driver works only @48Khz (like the 10.7.4 found in MB 5.0.2).
If I try to set my output to 96Khz in Audio MIDI Setup, I get some "Sound Assertion" in console for AppleHDAController/AppleHDAEngine and I have to change it back to 48Khz than reboot to get the audio working again.

In Lion with the use of the AppleHDA rollback + ALC8xxHDA I'm able to set the outputs to 96Khz.

Am I missing something?

l0v3r

Toleda Hello!
I wonder why the "mute" is disabled.
And what are the changes in binary? This 1AEC87FF by replacing 10ec088xx? in binary is just that I have to change?
Thank you!

I've tried this solution and MultiBeast' solution for my GA-Z77-DS3H ALC 887 audio. Both work, but I get horrible popping and delayed response to sounds after a silence and also the mute button is disabled. Any solutions out there for those issues?

I'm on Mountain Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back