Graphics
GeForce GT 240 1024 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Guys, just got my rig booting perfectly on ML :D following the normal guide.

Spec:

GA-H55M-UD2H
2.92 Intel Core i5
4 gig Ram
128 SSD, 2TB HDD
Geforce GT 240, 1024MB

Hey :)

I've the exact same motherboard as yours (bios : F11).
But after creating my Unibeast drive, my mouse or keyboard aren't recognized via USB...

Do you have any advice ?

Thanks a lot ! :)

Hey :)

I've the exact same motherboard as yours (bios : F11).
But after creating my Unibeast drive, my mouse or keyboard aren't recognized via USB...

Do you have any advice ?

Thanks a lot ! :)

When you create the Unibeast drive you have to select the option: "Legacy USB Support".

Im using bluetooth apple keyboard and trackpad so i haven't run into the problem!

When you create the Unibeast drive you have to select the option: "Legacy USB Support".

I've done it... :(
At first I didn't check that option, I tried again with this legacy USB support enabled, but it's not working :(

I think I've solved it for now, I applied the USB fix from MULTIbeast on my drive. They said there was an error with installation of the fix, however I'm now able to run the installer :)
Will keep post updated ;-)

Another...

Same motherboard with slightly different CPU and accessories; Mountain Lion is working perfectly after upgrade from Lion, including sleep, speedstep, and Bluetooth, which were somewhat problematic in Lion.

Perry

I think I've solved it for now, I applied the USB fix from MULTIbeast on my drive. They said there was an error with installation of the fix, however I'm now able to run the installer :)
Will keep post updated ;-)

Can you please tell us exactly what you did because a lot of people have the same board and can not get the mouse and keyboard to work. There are like 10 fixes up right now and I dont know which fix you mean because for me also the Legacy USB did not work and I have tryed all the workarounds stated on this site.

Can you please tell us exactly what you did because a lot of people have the same board and can not get the mouse and keyboard to work. There are like 10 fixes up right now and I dont know which fix you mean because for me also the Legacy USB did not work and I have tryed all the workarounds stated on this site.

Sure !
After creating my USB drive, I went back to the real Mac where I created it.
I ran Multibeast, and only checked Drivers & bootloaders -> Kexts & enablers -> Misc -> IOUSBFamily Rollback.
I chose my USB drive as destination.
I got an error at the end of this setup but it worked fine :)

After installing ML, the installation assistant told me there was an error at the end of the process, but with chimera on my usb I could safely boot into my installation and use ML.

Sure !
After creating my USB drive, I went back to the real Mac where I created it.
I ran Multibeast, and only checked Drivers & bootloaders -> Kexts & enablers -> Misc -> IOUSBFamily Rollback.
I chose my USB drive as destination.
I got an error at the end of this setup but it worked fine :)

After installing ML, the installation assistant told me there was an error at the end of the process, but with chimera on my usb I could safely boot into my installation and use ML.

Worked for me except that in Multibeast ML 5.0.2, you have to check "Legacy USB Support" in Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> System to get old IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext.

After installing this on my USB stick, mouse & keyboard were alive.

I have however an error at 80% during install, but this might be to timeout with my test disk. Will try with an other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back