1. 0
Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport GA-Z68A

MoBo: GA-Z68A-D3HB3
CPU: i7-2600k
RAM: 4GB
GPU: None
HDD: 500GB
Chimera 2.2

Hackintosh works fine on Lion and Mountain Lion, thought Id try Mavericks since it is a freebie.

Installation process of 10.9.0 with UniBeast was a success.

Having issues booting into the system.

Using -v boot fag, computer stops at:
[IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I have tried the list of boot flags with no luck.

Not very much is found on the web.

What do you think?

Thanks

GraphicsEnabler=No got me in with bad resolution, hopefully multibeast can fix it.
thanks.

GE=No is default setting. Try with GraphicsEnabler=Yes ;)

Too late now. I became too frustrated so I reverted to Mountain Lion. I'll come back to it once all of the software kinks are out.

thanks.

There is a little change in unibeast and multi beast... the default setting for GraphicsEnabler is set to No. With a GFX card like yours you need to boot with GE=Yes....

Do You have Fakesms.kext installed in Your new Mavericks partition in S/L/E. If not install it and You will bypass the 'missing bluetooth contoler transport " KP on boot.
Good luck.

It doesn't matter if you've gone back to Mountain Lion....on a good system the Mavericks can still update the system.
Using your Unibeast stick, try -v -f -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 and make sure your internal graphics are turned off and set to using PEG mode (if using an Nvidia card). It should work 99% of the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back