Contribute
Register

MiniITX H110 Mainboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

I have Gigabyte GA-H110M-H motherboard + i5-6500 with Intel HD 530

Trying to install EC now. I made install usb drive with unibeast 6.2, then modified it with multibeast 8.2.3 with HD 530 option enabled. Setup started without issues and i was able to install it until reboot. Now I'm trying to boot it from ssd to finish installation. Can't make it load video drivers.

When Inject Intel is enabled + platform-id=1912 i see first screenshot. If i wait enough time i see apple with artifacts and cursor cursor moves and zooms on shake.

When Inject Intel is enabled, but platform-id is not set i see second screenshot.

Any advices? Seems I'm stuck now.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.7 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_5574.JPG
    IMG_5574.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 301
  • IMG_5575.JPG
    IMG_5575.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 282
Hi,
A local retailer is offering a good upgrade bundle with this MoBo so am considering it as the basis for a Hackintosh running Plex HTPC (and other things). Would like to confirm though whether anyone with it can confirm they have fully functional sleep/wake without CMOS resets, black screens, network loss or other issues?

The bundle is for a Gigabyte H110 (not ASUS) so particularly interested in reports of that hardware.

Thanks!

Hi, i'm not 100% sure but i think the sleep wake issues are caused by the intel hd530 graphics card.
Users with nvidia graphics card don't seem to have this issue.

Hello everyone.

Trying to install EC now. I made install usb drive with unibeast 6.2, then modified it with multibeast 8.2.3 with HD 530 option enabled. Setup started without issues and i was able to install it until reboot. Now I'm trying to boot it from ssd to finish installation. Can't make it load video drivers.

When Inject Intel is enabled + platform-id=1912 i see first screenshot. If i wait enough time i see apple with artifacts and cursor cursor moves and zooms on shake.

When Inject Intel is enabled, but platform-id is not set i see second screenshot.

Are you using 10.11.5 installer?

Hello everyone.

Hello,
My PC: Gigabyte GA-H110M-H motherboard, i5-6500, 960 GTX
I see almost all with h110m are having problems with audio, have you found any advice to solve it? I'm going to install El Capitan.

I changed motherboard to GA-Z170-HD3P and everything worked fine without any changes to unibeast installer. System installed correctly and then I played with multibeast to enable GPU acceleration and 1500Mb of video memory.

I got it also working with Skylake, sound and network are fine! :)
I got everything working on my H110N except for network. OS X cant decide whether its plugged in and working or not so it just cycles in diagnostics and preferences

Hi Guys,
I have a mini pc with the following specs:
Asus H110i-Plus D3
Intel i3 6100
I need to install MAC OSX (Sierra if it's possible). Can you tell me about if t's possible and about the versions o Unibeast and Multibeast will work???
Thanks in advance
Regards from Spain

Hi Guys,
Asus H110i-Plus D3
Intel i3 6100
I need to install MAC OSX (Sierra if it's possible). Can you tell me about if t's possible and about the versions o Unibeast and Multibeast will work???
Thanks in advance
Regards from Spain

It should work OK. You need the latest Unibeast (7.0.1 at this writing) and Multibeast (9.0.1) to install Sierra. Follow the normal Installation Guide, and I suggest that if you run into problems, start your own thread (and include your full system details), as that's more likely to get attention than burying your post in someone else's thread.

Hi Guys,
Asus H110i-Plus D3
Intel i3 6100
Thanks in advance
Regards from Spain

I tried Sierra but my el capitan config did not work to boot Sierra, so I stayed with El Capitan for the moment.
If I use the usb to boot it works but without graphics acceleration. I need to retry again and see if I can get it working.
My sound card does not have drivers for Sierra too. Still waiting for avid to release the drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back