Contribute
Register

MiniITX H110 Mainboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you tell me bios setting?!
in successfull install on my Asus H110M-E by unibeast 6.2.0 and EC 10.11.4
but recently I reinstall 6.2.0 with 10.11.5 but only get to installer in safe mode and cannot install multibeast 8.2.3
My bios setting : VT-d = disable, XHCI = enable, operate system: Other OS

You guy have any suggestion??

My spec:
I3 6100
ASUS H110M-E (using HDMI do DVI converter)
8G DDR4 G-skill Memonry
HD530

my bios settings:
VT-d = disable
XHCI handoff = enable
Os type = Other
IOAPIC 24-119 Entries = disabled (i had to update the bios to the latest firmware to get this option)
CFG lock = disabled
Fastboot = disabled
Secure boot = disabled

i also used a usb 2.0 port to install el capitan.
vga does not work but dvi and hdmi work. i don't use any converter.
i saw somewhere that IOAPIC 24-119 Entries = disabled is not needed for 10.11.5 but when i installed i had el capitan 10.11.3 and then used the combo updater to update to 10.11.5

Last edited:
Sorry for double post.
i don't see option to delete a post!

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 618
i'm using intel hd530 it worked fine.
my config.plist may help
i have a 6100 with 530 intel graphics, and that config causes a "prohibited" sign (the ghost busters sign) to appear adn it doesnt boot. If i use other configs that use intel injection and the ig platform number, it boots, but it has graphical issues (laggy, menu bar issues etc). Almost forgot to mention that i had to edit your config to work with my ddr4 2133 Ram.

i have a 6100 with 530 intel graphics, and that config causes a "prohibited" sign (the ghost busters sign) to appear adn it doesnt boot. If i use other configs that use intel injection and the ig platform number, it boots, but it has graphical issues (laggy, menu bar issues etc). Almost forgot to mention that i had to edit your config to work with my ddr4 2133 Ram.
i'm using ddr3 1600 ram maybe that's why you had to edit the config file!
the workaround i found about the menu bar issues is to open a new desktop with Mission Control after boot and close desktop 1 and it solves the issue.
i had the ghostbuster sign too when i was using VGA cable. it stoped when i switched to DVI. i tried with HDMI it works fine too.

Attachments

• menubar  isse Screen Shot .jpg
    menubar isse Screen Shot .jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
i'm using intel hd530 it worked fine.
my config.plist may help

I used your config file and still nothing. I might just have to do a fresh install because I've tried so many different things to get the graphics card running something might be conflicting with the nvidia driver. Thanks for helping out though.

my bios settings:
VT-d = disable
XHCI handoff = enable
Os type = Other
IOAPIC 24-119 Entries = disabled (i had to update the bios to the latest firmware to get this option)
CFG lock = disabled
Fastboot = disabled
Secure boot = disabled

i also used a usb 2.0 port to install el capitan.
vga does not work but dvi and hdmi work. i don't use any converter.
i saw somewhere that IOAPIC 24-119 Entries = disabled is not needed for 10.11.5 but when i installed i had el capitan 10.11.3 and then used the combo updater to update to 10.11.5
still no luck. Mine can not boot into installer :(
my attach screen shoots
do you have any suggesttion. thanks for your time!

Attachments

• IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 349
i'm using ddr3 1600 ram maybe that's why you had to edit the config file!
the workaround i found about the menu bar issues is to open a new desktop with Mission Control after boot and close desktop 1 and it solves the issue.
i had the ghostbuster sign too when i was using VGA cable. it stoped when i switched to DVI. i tried with HDMI it works fine too.
i fixed it. The problem went away when i updated to 10.11.5. I was still on 10.11.3.

Hi,
A local retailer is offering a good upgrade bundle with this MoBo so am considering it as the basis for a Hackintosh running Plex HTPC (and other things). Would like to confirm though whether anyone with it can confirm they have fully functional sleep/wake without CMOS resets, black screens, network loss or other issues?

The bundle is for a Gigabyte H110 (not ASUS) so particularly interested in reports of that hardware.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back